Tracking the Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax

I haven't time to watch the news today, but I wonder which of the six charges he got away with?

Another one of those stories that I didn't really follow but this image of a bunch of your least favourite people, making complete fuds of themselves, just popped up on another social media feed and I thought you fellas might like it:
FGNLgitVkAMm_85

Another one of those stories that I didn't really follow but this image of a bunch of your least favourite people, making complete fuds of themselves, just popped up on another social media feed and I thought you fellas might like it:
FGNLgitVkAMm_85

They knew exactly what they were doing and were shocked when the police department actually did it's job.

What's that about privilege? Only 150 days in jail for trying to incite a race war?

JUST IN: JUSSIE SMOLLETT RECEIVES JAIL TIME FOR FAKING HATE CRIME

Hoax artist and “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett received his official prison sentence on Thursday: subject to five months in jail for faking a hate crime.

Smollett appeared before a Chicago judge after facing five counts of felony disorderly conduct and being acquitted of a sixth, according to the New York Post.

Released in 3 days, time served and overcrowding. The liberal left will set up a go-fund-me page and he'll pay the fines with 2.5 million left over.

American Justice for the privileged.

Released in 3 days, time served and overcrowding. The liberal left will set up a go-fund-me page and he'll pay the fines with 2.5 million left over.

American Justice for the privileged.
Unless he tries to fake a suicide in prison and it goes about as well as his prior performance art.

You can Google the news directly if you don't want a Youtuber discussing it. Just found out from this channel.

Jussie Smollett Just Got Released From Jail! After Just 5 Days In Cook County Judge Orders Release!

In other news, BLM founders and Juicy's family are claiming he lied about nothing and he's the real victim. They are claiming he's only convicted because he's black :rolleyes:

Unless he tries to fake a suicide in prison and it goes about as well as his prior performance art.

Goes with my last post. The performance continues, and he's not the only actor.

Jussie Smollett's Brother Shares Threatening, ‘Very Morbid-Sounding' Call Family Received

The brother of Jussie Smollett, who was sentenced to 150 days in jail in connection to a staged hate crime that occurred in Chicago in January 2019, detailed the "threatening" calls their family has received since the former "Empire" actor's conviction.

"You know we see a lot of hate mail online, on social media, and being a celebrity with a long history, Jussie's received a lot of hate mail and many of my family members have received hate mail and hate speech directed toward us," Jojo Smollett said in an interview with NBC 5.

However, he said the call his family received was different -- calling it "very morbid-sounding" and "pure evil" in its message and intention, noting the family's concern since Jussie is now incarcerated.

Here's the message Jojo said the family received:

Hi, this is n***** lives matter. I hope what they do to that guy in jail...Here's what they're gonna do, right? They're gonna take a [redacted] and take that little [expiative], shove it in there and he's gonna go [noise with laughter].

Back