Black persons, percent, 2010 (a) 30.5%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2010 (a) 0.5%
Asian persons, percent, 2010 (a) 2.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2010 (a) 0.1%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2010 3.3%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2010 (b) 20.2%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2010 45.0%
From the wikipedia:
News reports noted that the police department of the city of Sanford has faced previous allegations of racial prejudice.[90] In 2011, chief of police Brian Tooley was forced from office after declining to prosecute a police lieutenant's son for beating up a homeless black man, in an incident caught on video. After the footage went viral on YouTube, the perpetrator, Justin Collison, was arrested.[90][91][92] The officer in charge of that case was also in charge of the Trayvon Martin shooting scene.[48] In 2005, two parking lot security guards, one the son of a Sanford police department veteran and the other a volunteer for the department, shot a black teen, Travares McGill, in the back, killing him. The guards asserted self-defense, and the case was dismissed in court.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treyvon_Martin#cite_note-LeeHuffingtonPost-89
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treyvon_Martin#cite_note-LeeHuffingtonPost-89

Some of those Trayvon Martin photos are fakes:
Viral photo tries to re-paint Trayvon and Zimmerman, but is fake
The comparison photos try to paint a different picture. The one of Zimmerman shows him happy and smiling and was taken recently...and the one of Martin, allegedly taken from his Facebook page, shows him shirtless in a knit hat wearing saggy pants with both middle fingers displayed for the camera.

It's the one with the middle fingers that isn't the Trayvon Martin that was shot...but is, instead, a different Trayvon Martin.
Ya, but who could blame them, they all look the same don't they?

Witness reportedly saw Trayvon Martin beating George Zimmerman before shooting

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED MAN: The guy on the bottom who I believe had a red sweater on was yelling to me help, help, and I told him to stop and I was calling 911. I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point.
This very account is very interesting. If you know anything about fighting then you'd know that if you're down on the ground and someone is kicking the shit out of you, you have very little chance of recovering from that position. Most likely scenario: Martin stopped the attack at which point Zimmerman pulled out the gun.

My post was about how the media twists a story,

But the majority of it was dedicated to destroying the dead kid's character which is mostly irrelevant to whether or not he was murdered.......

I can't help you if you have comprehension problems and/or are brainwashed by the media.

.... and to those of us with comprehension problems and/or those of us who have been brainwashed by the media, such a character assassination on someone who has been killed looks a lot like an attempt to justify their killing.

Trayvon approached and sucker punched Zimmerman. Zimmerman fell to the ground. Trayvon pounded Zimmerman's head into the pavement repeatedly.

OK, I must have missed it.
I thought I'd been through the entire thread and looked at all the links but I can't find anything that demonstrates this, other than Zimmerman's own account.
For all I know Zimmerman punched Trayvon first.
Your last link only only refers to an already in progress scuffle.

Assuming you actually do know this to be true and are not just passing your wishes off as fact, can you please provide a link?

This very account is very interesting. If you know anything about fighting then you'd know that if you're down on the ground and someone is kicking the shit out of you, you have very little chance of recovering from that position. Most likely scenario: Martin stopped the attack at which point Zimmerman pulled out the gun.

AFAIK the bullet entry wound was directly in Trayvon's chest, not his back.

Zimmerman is obviously a Latino. So where is the Latino activist coming to defend him from this awful assault by the media and the race mongers? Zimmerman is a Democrat afterall, doesn't that count for something?
I was refering to the white people in this thread, ya dummy

OK, I must have missed it.
I thought I'd been through the entire thread and looked at all the links but I can't find anything that demonstrates this, other than Zimmerman's own account.
For all I know Zimmerman punched Trayvon first.
Your last link only only refers to an already in progress scuffle.

Assuming you actually do know this to be true and are not just passing your wishes off as fact, can you please provide a link?

I read this in more than one story, I'd have to try to find it again.

Some of those Trayvon Martin photos are fakes:
Viral photo tries to re-paint Trayvon and Zimmerman, but is fake
Ya, but who could blame them, they all look the same don't they?
I was about to post that:

http://networkedblogs.com/vGYMz?a=share

and it goes directly to the fact that someone want to muddy the waters and make Martin the attacker when HE was being stalked by a wacko. and THAT WACKO was told by the police to back the {bleep} off. He didn't and caused Martin to defend himself

I read this in more than one story, I'd have to try to find it again.

Here you go, close enough.

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered, law-enforcement authorities told the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say. There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about.

Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened Feb. 26. But that night, and in later meetings, he described and re-enacted for police what he says took place.

In his version of events, Zimmerman had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words and then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

Hope and change. You lefties asked for it and keep begging for more.

By the way, I was wrong that the photo the media was touting is 3 years old. The photo is 5 years old, from when Trayvon was 12.

Close enough

Seriously?
I'm afraid it is not.
Nowhere near.

You are passing off as established fact that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch.
Your "close enough" evidence consists of nothing more than:
There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about.

Tell me that is not the sum of it?

Because if that's all you have, yet you pass it off as fact......

Well, it paints this thread and your entire contribution to it in an even worse light than I first thought.

Good luck and God bless.

I feared as much. What a shame.

Perhaps you'll at least have the decency to put a disclaimer on your original post, pointing out that your wholly misleading claims have yet to be verified?

I feared as much. What a shame.

Perhaps you'll at least have the decency to put a disclaimer on your original post, pointing out that your wholly misleading claims have yet to be verified?

Good lord Robert, strap your brain back on :rolleyes:

Good lord Robert, strap your brain back on :rolleyes:

OK, perhaps not then.

Leave your malicious rumour as it is if you want but I'll have a hard time taking anything you say at face value after this.

Back