Upgrade complete.

Nice one Wayne, thanks.
I can but I always could.
@cecilia , @redrumloa - either of you able to post normally?

Next comes theming. Unfortunately, I didn't think to grab a screenshot and the wayback machine throws errors, so I'm SOL there. Ideas?

I can go any way you guys would like (if you care), just give me some good examples maybe of site color schemas you like?

I can go any way you guys would like (if you care), just give me some good examples maybe of site color schemas you like?
I like what you've done with it already.

Plus, I can get on from Chrome, which I couldn't before. COOL:D

FF is working like a charm, Whyzzat is back where it belongs :D Thanks @Wayne :thumbs up:

Hmmm, I just tried to upload an 80KB file only to get an error about it being too big?

Hmmm, I just tried to upload an 80KB file only to get an error about it being too big?
Remind me and I'll check into it later.

What kind of file?

JPG, admittedly it was just a copy and past from another site, but that has always worked in the past, I might try downloading the file first and then reuploading.

And now a direct copy/paste worked too :thumbs up:

I have NO idea what I'm really doing, but I installed the SSL cert on whyzzat.com, generated a secret key, then set up image and link proxies.

Hopefully the site now directs to https:// properly, doesn't generate any cookie errors, and is generally a better, more secure environment...

Let me know if I've broken the universe.

Back