wallstreetbets

redrumloa

Reaction score
Have you been following this? I've only slightly looked into it as my job is kicking my ass. The cliff notes seems to be a group of people on Redit decided to buy Gamestop stock to create a "short squeeze" of hedge funds trying to kill the company. It errrm, worked. Look at a Gamestock chart over the last week or so to see what I mean. How does Wallstreet/DC react? Protect their own.

rbbabxsv25e61.jpg

nu8a03pg75e61.jpg

Before Wall Street brokers DC intervened, even (red pilled) Elon chimed in.

ijenw1bmy4e61.jpg

My only regret is that I didn't jump in with a couple of thousand on Friday when I first heard of the GME squeeze and it was still in the $30s.

This isn't the last time it'll happen though.

144065260_10164602583235183_8534421435565795134_o.jpg

143441469_10164602583230183_5359793368209442183_n.jpg

Per the picture at the bottom, "Doge Coin" crypto Currency was up like 80% yesterday, and like 350% at last check so far today. Doge Coin is essentially a meme cryptocurrency. I wish I would have rode some of it, but too risky when most of my day away from the computer working :-/

Per the picture at the bottom, "Doge Coin" crypto Currency was up like 80% yesterday, and like 350% at last check so far today. Doge Coin is essentially a meme cryptocurrency. I wish I would have rode some of it, but too risky when most of my day away from the computer working :-/
Yes, I briefly considered buying some Doge Coin when it launched, just for the lolz. Wish I had now.

So. Any more short squeezes coming up?

Hedge fund Melvin sustains 53% loss after Reddit onslaught

$4.5 billion drop in assets after bets against the likes of GameStop go sour.​

I heard it was all a bunch of White Supremacists, Nazis, Transphobes, Racists and Russians (and maybe some Russian bots) so it's fine to shut down all of their communications channels and they should consider themselves lucky they can still use their credit cards. Oh yes, and anti-semites too. Very very BAD(TM) people.

Last edited:
@Wayne

Put all your money on ticker symbol "WRIT". I believe redrumloa already made a ton of money off this one.

:)

Their website has a ton of information and helpful tips.

By making I suppose you mean warning people against an obvious scam by McBill and penny stock cretins?

Nice chart. Only down a wee 99.99997% since the whole "Amiga Games Inc" scam.

@redrumloa

Exactly, thank you for warning people about this very obvious scam. I hope no one fell for it and if they were thinking about investing in it I hope they saw your warning long ago and stayed away from WRIT. Their website is not even working right now so hopefully, this scam is already over. If they don't know how to manage a MySQL database server and or won't hire someone to Admin it what else can't they do?

Exactly, thank you for warning people about this very obvious scam. I hope no one fell for it and if they were thinking about investing in it I hope they saw your warning long ago and stayed away from WRIT.

I am not a financial adviser. My posts are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please consult your own licensed financial adviser before making any buying or selling decisions.

:lol:

I don't know what the long-term prospects are for GameStop. The fundamentals don't support a stock price that high but a billionaire is now running the show at that company. Who knows what the future will bring.

Does this mean WRIT is going to the moon? redrumloa will be ecstatic about this development.

Back