went to church pot luck

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
catholics dont know anything about pot... :banana:

sorry... felt compelled to do that... impulse issues i guess...

hmmm, Someone's a bit giddy tonight

bored... tired.. and now my leg hurts 'cause of a moron i mean i accidentally hit something with both a glancing blow and a sledgehammer and it found its way to my leg...

i lived in maine for about three years and we got waaaay more cold snowy weather than we do here but this wind is just drivin me crazy. in maine the snow gently floats to the ground, out here it comes at you sideways, takes skin, and leaves blood. maine spoiled me and the first winter i was back here i spent kicking myself and questioning the "practical rate of fire" range of my intellect.

my step dads grandfather was a wheelwright on the butterfield trail. i guess it musta been some notoriously bad roads that made it practical to set up shop in the middle of "dirt nowhere". i remember playing in the "shcmidtty" when i was a child and marveling at all of the wonderful machinery. i spent every minute at grandmas house listening to stories or imagining my own. the "backyard" as it were; was 360 acres and about two acres of it was littered with the strewn carcasses of buckboards, stagecoaches, and grain wagons. an assortment of logs teepeed behind the shed waiting to be hewn to wheel spindles stood sentinel over a row of metal bands. the tires of yesteryear! i saw them again just today and it transported me back to a time of curious innocence. about four days ago my uncles water well crapped out. due to the inclimate weather weve been stymied from working on it save only intermittently. today while we were out by the highway trying to fix it a truck got a flat as it was passing the road to gpas house. i flagged them off the road to the driveway where the ground is more level. 5 kids got out each one grabbed part of the "change the tire kit" (looked like theyd done it a time or two) and set it all up then let me change the tire.. lol... i guess the shop is still open

I want to know how snow make you bleed through your clothes

only exposed skin parts.. usually face and hands, although between poppa bear and i, a penis or two has suffered ill fate during the filming of this life at the hands of girlfriend winter, feller do have to pee sometime.

if it's that bad I would consider moving to a less violent place

Back