What a year.

Karlos

Supper Moderator
Reaction score
And it's only November. Anyone else wondering what those cheesy year roundup things they put out between Christmas and New Year will be like this year?

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Well, hello there, stranger.
How the bloody hell are you, matey?
Nice to see you around here again.

Not so bad, all things considered. I've had anywhere between 1 and 3 kids since last time I posted lol.

Been living in lockdown conditions of one for or a other since April, started remote working about a week before the first national lockdown.

Crazy times we're living in. Let's hope we outlive them.

Not so bad, all things considered. I've had anywhere between 1 and 3 kids since last time I posted lol.
Belated congratumalations, thricely! :pint:(I know you don't but I'll raise a glass to you later.)

The eldest two are in reception and nursery already. If there is one thing I can say is that the pace of life accelerates enormously once they appear.

The eldest two are in reception and nursery already. If there is one thing I can say is that the pace of life accelerates enormously once they appear.
Wow. Time has flown, huh?
We never did have younglings and, even if we changed our minds, we're too auld now. Nonetheless, the years seem to zip by at an ever increasing clip.

I suppose a secret blessing of lockdown has been that I've spent more time with them than could when I was commuting to and from the office every day.

Congratulation!!! It's been a long time! In that time I've had anywhere between 1-999 grandkids! Spoiler, it's 2! ;)

119609933_3408634439223931_6071729929657650195_n.jpg

Amazing! I dread to think how old I'll be if I get to that milestone...

Back