Without giving any spoilers, is Star Wars 8 worth fighting the crowds?

People seem more hung up on this weak character than any other. As bad as she was, I thought she was 10x more fleshed out than Admiral Tumblr.

She is going to be one of the main characters in next movie because she is:
A. Female
B. Asian
C. minority
D. SWJ

She is going to be one of the main characters in next movie because she is:
A. Female
B. Asian
C. minority
D. SWJ

Ironically, actual Chinese people were not impressed.

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Bombs In China and is Pulled From Theaters

After just two weeks, Star Wars: The Last Jedi has been pulled from Chinese theaters. In what has been viewed as a colossal flop, the film netted $29 million in its second weekend, which represented a 92% drop off from sales in the opening weekend. Jimmy Wu, chairman of nationwide Chinese cinema chain Lumiere Pavilions, told THR:

The Last Jedi has already been completely pulled from cinemas here. It’s performed much worse than we could have expected.”
Diversity!!11

This video is only about 4.5 minutes long. Despite the title, it is actually quite intelligent.

I know I am posting Last Jedi posts in overload the last 24 hours, but I avoided anything related to it before I actually saw the movie. What I am finding just has me SMH violently. Disney has killed the Star Wars brand entirely. This is beyond pathetic. SJW ruin everything, and I mean everything.

A franchise that was once the most beloved in the world, reduced to collecting dust on dollar store shelves.

Amazon Didn’t Kill Toys R Us, SJW Pandering Star Wars Did

Back