WTF Canada??

Trudeau Threatens to Freeze Assets, Suspend Insurance of Freedom Convoy Truckers

After invoking emergency powers, far-left Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau threatened to freeze assets and suspend insurance of those involved in the Freedom Convoy trucker protests.

“This is about following the money. This is about stopping the financing of these illegal blockades,” Trudeau’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said at a press conference on Monday. “We are today serving notice if your truck is being used in these illegal blockades your corporate accounts will be frozen.”

After threatening to freeze truckers’ corporate accounts, Freeland then warned that truckers’ vehicle insurance would also be suspended.

“The insurance on your vehicle will be suspended,” she said. “Send your semi trailers home, the Canadian economy needs them to be doing legitimate work, not to be illegally making us all poor.”

Money can also amplify, and reporters have traced much of it back to international groups utilizing hacked Facebook pages. One Bangladeshi marketing firm specializing in computational propaganda easily exploited Facebook’s lax oversight – and the way its algorithm rewards divisive content – to pump up the volume on misinformation about the legality of mandates, provoking a sense of grievance that allowed it to raise millions in dark money.

The amplification has distorted the public health conversation and the reality of public opinion.

Many truckers in Canada, including the nearly 1 in 5 who have South Asian heritage, do not feel heard. Sagroop Singh, the president of the Ontario Aggregate Trucking Association, where more than half of truckers are South Asian, stated, “We don’t even know who the organizers of this protest are. Nobody asked us if we agree with their demands.”

Many truckers think this incident has prioritized the divisive rhetoric of American and international far-right groups over their voices, diverting the conversation away from important issues for Canadian truckers, like road safety and higher wages.

Another of my local Cuban-American (musician) friends posted this on Fakebook. Probably no family connection as suggested, but a political one yes.

castro-canada.jpg

Benjamin Pogue, the CEO of a Texas construction company and a supporter of Donald Drumpf, has been linked to a $20,000 donation to the ongoing vaccine mandate protests in Canada, according to multiple reports.

In 2020, Pogue donated over $385,000 to Drumpf's reelection efforts, including providing the former president with the use of Pogue's own private jet.

It seems all my Cuban-American friends believe Trudeau truly is Fidel Castro's son.

I've seen this elsewhere, I think. Ask them if they also think Anthony Fauci is really Mother Theresa or The Donald is really JFK.

Canada is now a dictatorship.

Crypto community condemns Canada for freezing dissidents’ Bitcoin wallets

Kraken’s CEO admitted that the firm could be forced to freeze some wallets by the police, advising to move crypto out of exchanges.

Global cryptocurrency enthusiasts have expressed concerns over Canadian authorities freezing bank accounts and crypto wallets involved in funding local COVID-19 protests.

On Thursday, Ontario Superior Court Justice Calum MacLeod issued an order freezing all the digital assets and bank accounts associated with “Freedom Convoy,” a series of ongoing protests against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and restrictions.

According to a report by the Toronto Star, the amount of funds frozen so far in bank accounts and digital wallets with Bitcoin (BTC) and other assets is estimated at more than $1 million.

“The names of both individuals and entities as well as crypto wallets have been shared by the RCMP with financial institutions and accounts have been frozen and more accounts will be frozen,” Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland reported Thursday.

She also argued that the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada (FINTRAC) “lacked the necessary authorities to oversee the new world of cryptocurrency.”

Who is she?

I would say something but my bank account is still working and I don't want to mess that up.

‘Reminiscent of China’ – Euro MP Slams Trudeau for ‘Tyrannical Actions’ Against Truckers

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau has been denounced by a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) over the “tyrannical actions” he has taken against peaceful protestors taking part in the ongoing ‘Freedom Convoy’ demonstrations.

Cristian Terhes, a Romanian MEP, has denounced the “tyrannical actions” of Prime Minister Trudeau in regards to his actions against the ongoing Freedom Convoy protest.

The European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR) group member went on to say that what Trudeau was doing was “reminiscent” of Communist China, and that the Canadian leader should be “isolated” by the international community over his actions.

“Justin Trudeau and his federal government must be isolated by the democratic international community to show revulsion at his tyrannical actions in Canada against peaceful protesters, who have been trampled under horse hoof as children have been batoned by federal security agents,” Terhes alleged in a statement sent to Breitbart London.

“Such scenes are reminiscent of China, whose government he wants to imitate, not to Western democracies,” Terhes continued.

I know Jenny. Used to live in her riding. Not surprised she has swallowed all the talking points. Her riding is very diverse - by which I mean, mostly white but they hate themselves.
She says she's not given the libs a blank cheque - but that's exactly what she is giving them. When she started in [politics she was flakey, these days she's practically dust.

Premier of Alberta Suing Trudeau for Use of Emergencies Act

During an interview with the Edmonton Sun, Premier of the Canadian Province of Alberta, Jason Kenney, announced he will sue PM Trudeau and the federal government for using the Emergencies Act without threat of an insurrection or coup.

“The situation in Ottawa is serious. Law and order has to be restored,” said Kenney. “But the Emergencies Act was designed to come into effect at the failure of the state,” in the event of a coup or insurrection that threatened to topple Canada’s democratic institutions. “However, there is no insurrection or coup.”

“Police services already have all the powers they need through provincial authority. All the tools already exist” to clear the blockade and restore order, Kenney told the Edmonton Sun. The feds don’t need the power to “seize and freeze” people’s bank accounts and other assets.

According to the Sun, “The banking provisions of the Emergencies Act were, according to Kenney, ‘designed to interrupt terrorism financing’ to choke off the money supply of radical cells plotting attacks within Canada. Now, according to the premier, the Trudeau government is instead using those provisions to harass ‘people whose opinions they disagree with.’”

Kenney accuses Trudeau of “highly politicizing this from Day 1.”

---

Last edited:
Her riding is very diverse - by which I mean, mostly white but they hate themselves.

That's very typical with liberals on this side of the border. The loudest and most violent and/or tyrannical are the ones who live in the most sheltered lily white areas. Some of the most extreme of this comes from Oregon, the whitest state in the union and one with such an extreme history of racism that it has the nickname of Whitelandia. They hate themselves and project that hate on normal people. Despite that hate for themselves they move to and stay in the whitest state in the nation. Back when I used to engage these people, I'd compare demographics of where they live and of my own extended family to theirs. The mental gymnastics they'd use to say how enlightened they were and how I was literally Hitler was at first hilarious, but eventually tiring.

-edit-
Probably the last I tried to engage at all, a friend of a friend on Fakebook last year, literally tried to explain to me why her choosing to live and associate with almost exclusively white people was less racist and better than living and associating in a very diverse area. These are the very same people pushing for the return of segregation in colleges and universities. I have to just shake my head and remind myself why they hate themselves. They are Democrats and come from families of many generations of Democrats. Their family lineage support slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, and fought against civil rights.

Last edited:
Back