Wuhan nCoV19 Chaos & Stupidity

I watched that film for the first time a few weeks ago. A bit silly but reasonably entertaining.

I've seen the first 3, but not the last one (The First Purge), but only once. The first one was passable, with the 2nd being the most entertaining. The third (Election year) came off as low budget schlock. I haven't bothered with the 4th one due to that. Maybe one day.

W.H.O Says Its Racist to Criticize Them for COVID-19 Response

World Health Organization director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is now claiming that Taiwan is racist for calling them out, stating that they are promoting a racist campaign against Africans.

Tedros went on to blame Taiwan for inappropriately influencing the United States and President Donald Trump, who said Tuesday that he and the State Department are investigating whether China improperly influenced the WHO’s coronavirus response, and whether to rescind the approximately $400 million the United States sends to the WHO each year.

Not condoning such behaviour in any way - definitely a cünt's trick - but the concept of specifying the amount of tip before the work has been done is arse about tit. A tip should only be paid for a job well done.

they are offering the big tips to get to the front of the line, the delivery people choose which deliveries they want, based on how hard the items are to find, how far away the stores to shop at, and how far away the delivery home is from them.

they should not be allowed to reduce the tip once delivery is made

? Notice the story says nothing about the demographics of who is doing this ?

I've avoided any and all "conspiracy theory" associated with this, but this doesn't seem to be a theory when he is saying it right out in the open.

WATCH: BILL GATES UNVEILS GLOBAL PLAN TO ISSUE “VACCINE CERTIFICATES” FOR COVID PATIENTS

Globalist Bill Gates admitted there’s a plan to issue “certificates” to people who have recovered from, or taken a vaccine to treat COVID-19, so untreated people won’t be able to travel freely throughout the globe.

I don't really see any conspiracy. It's simple fact. A handful of cases shut everything down. We won't be back down to only a handful of cases for at least a decade. And even then only if we really attack this with aggressive vaccinations. Travel will require proof of vaccinations. Large group meetings can't happen again until after massive vaccination have occurred. How can they not? This isn't something that is just going to go away. It is too erratic, and spread too far.

I don't really see any conspiracy. It's simple fact. A handful of cases shut everything down. We won't be back down to only a handful of cases for at least a decade. And even then only if we really attack this with aggressive vaccinations. Travel will require proof of vaccinations. Large group meetings can't happen again until after massive vaccination have occurred. How can they not? This isn't something that is just going to go away. It is too erratic, and spread too far.

So the New World Order and Agenda 21 are here, and we simply have to give up our Constitutional rights and accept it?

So far videos like this are localized to specific Soviet (Democrat) states, but we need to stay vigilant to make sure it is not the new norm. The cure and not be worse than the disease as Trump said.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

Last edited:
So the New World Order and Agenda 21 are here, and we simply have to give up our Constitutional rights and accept it?

Well, as for what Gates said, which is what I was addressing, he didn't say anything all that controversial. It's really not very different from how we currently handle things. There are already guidelines on vaccinations you should have for travel international travel, both into and out of the US. Obviously the COVID-19 will be an addition to that. You'd be crazy not to. And massive groups, like sporting events, concerts, etc, just aren't going to happen until after a vaccine has been widely distributed. Those are the facts.

So far videos like this are localized to specific Soviet (Democrat) states, but we need to stay vigilant to make sure it is not the new norm. The cure and not be worse than the disease as Trump said.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

As for the video... I'm guessing that was a Michigan one. Our fine Gov. Whitmer decided to ratchet up the rules since the last time I posted here. We were under some pretty sensible restrictions. Now we're under some pretty absurd ones. We have stuff taped off like that. I fail to see how that is helping stop the spread. Why can't you buy seeds that are already sitting on the shelves? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Personally, I'm even more pissed off that they went and banned powerboating, now. I get why they had to close some of the public boat ramps. They were too busy and too many people could congest there. My local ramp was already the nuttiest I've seen it in since I was a teenager in the high-flying 80's. You knew that couldn't (and shouldn't) last. But all powerboating in the state? Man, if I had a private slip, I'd be spitting venom right now.

President Trump's statement about the cure vs the disease was an unfortunate one. The disease is killing a shit-ton of people, and it is foolish to try to ignore or brush that off. He may well have lost Michigan with that statement. Trust me. I live in Wayne County. Most of the Michigan cases are in Wayne/Oakland/Macomb counties. Outside of those three Metro Detroit counties, the rest of Michigan is pretty low concentration, though. And what we need, rather than absurd statements, are sensible guidelines and some nuance. Unfortunately, like usual, neither side is much interested in that.

Well, as for what Gates said, which is what I was addressing, he didn't say anything all that controversial. It's really not very different from how we currently handle things. There are already guidelines on vaccinations you should have for travel international travel, both into and out of the US. Obviously the COVID-19 will be an addition to that. You'd be crazy not to. And massive groups, like sporting events, concerts, etc, just aren't going to happen until after a vaccine has been widely distributed. Those are the facts.

You've probably seen how I've been very keen not to assign any conspiracy theory to this whole situation. The moment they parade out Bill Gates, it gets really hard not to take his own statements to heart. Gates has openly stated (at TED) that vaccines will help reduce the world population by 15%. It is also fact that Bill Gates has been an angel of death in 3rd world countries, using the population (including underage children) as Guinea pigs, often ending in deaths. Any time Gates gets brought up, it raises my back hairs.

Then you get into the talk of shutting down entire segments of the economy, and individual freedoms indefinitely? No. There is no guarantee there will ever be a vaccine. Then there is efficacy. I doubt one will ever be made that will work. How long have they been making Flu vaccines? What is their published effective rate? 40% on good years? Like 20% on bad years? Covid19 is far, far, far more communicable than the common flu. It will also most certainly mutate over time like the flu.

As for the video... I'm guessing that was a Michigan one. Our fine Gov. Whitmer decided to ratchet up the rules since the last time I posted here. We were under some pretty sensible restrictions. Now we're under some pretty absurd ones. We have stuff taped off like that. I fail to see how that is helping stop the spread. Why can't you buy seeds that are already sitting on the shelves? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Personally, I'm even more pissed off that they went and banned powerboating, now. I get why they had to close some of the public boat ramps. They were too busy and too many people could congest there. My local ramp was already the nuttiest I've seen it in since I was a teenager in the high-flying 80's. You knew that couldn't (and shouldn't) last. But all powerboating in the state? Man, if I had a private slip, I'd be spitting venom right now.

Yes, it was indeed Michigan. I see deep blue states like that as a canary in the coal mine. Yes I know Trump won the state in 2016, but the Governor is a Dem and she is calling the shots here. We are seeing similar nonsense in deep blue areas.

President Trump's statement about the cure vs the disease was an unfortunate one. The disease is killing a shit-ton of people, and it is foolish to try to ignore or brush that off. He may well have lost Michigan with that statement. Trust me. I live in Wayne County. Most of the Michigan cases are in Wayne/Oakland/Macomb counties. Outside of those three Metro Detroit counties, the rest of Michigan is pretty low concentration, though. And what we need, rather than absurd statements, are sensible guidelines and some nuance. Unfortunately, like usual, neither side is much interested in that.

I'm not sure which statement on the curve you are referencing. His teams early comments on "flattening the curve" were correct. Our hospitals were not prepared for a Wuhan level breakout. I'm talking real numbers, not the Commie laughable propaganda numbers. Our hospitals weren't even ready for Italy level numbers. Later statement(s) that infuriated you, I may have missed.

I have always taken this serious. I was preaching doom and gloom early on, and I'm still preaching doom and gloom. Skeletor (Pelosi) FINALLY recognized that we may be heading towards a Depression. I knew that months ago, and Trump mentioned it ~3-4 weeks ago as "The cure cannot be worse than the disease". There are no simple answers here. EVERYONE is eventually going to be exposed. It does not look like there is any other scenario. Sink the world into a Great Depression that dwarfs the last one, and we will never come out the other side. The Feds cannot helicopter drop our way out of this. The 08 recession and subsequent money printing press did irreversible damage to the standard of living in the US. We can't fool ourselves either. The real world inflation was staggering. We've already printed over $2B out of thin air, and that is just the first step. Last month 1/3 of all renters defaulted.This has all just started. If we don't figure something out, there will a complete and total societal breakdown across large swaths of the US, if not eventually all of it. It won't be limited to the US either.

Unfortunately the House Speaker and so many others are asleep at the wheels. I don't see this ending well whatsoever.

UPDATE: SEIU Didn’t Find 39 Million Masks; They Fell For a “Nigerian Prince” Type Scam

On March 26 the Service Employees International Union – United Healthcare Workers West (SEIU-UHW) announced that they’d located a supplier who had 39 million N95 masks and that the union, out of the kindness of their heart(s), was hurriedly connecting hospital systems with the supplier.

Though they’d already availed themselves of the obligatory celebratory press release, SEIU-UHW bigwigs weren’t content with that positive press and decided to publicly shame hospital systems who’d turned down their offer to buy masks at $5 apiece. On March 27 the union launched an online petition against HCA, Providence, and AHMC hospitals

The headline is a bit clickbaity, Vince is one of many advisers. But I do have to lump this in on stupidity, sorry Trump. Vince's business practices and shady/criminal nature should preclude him.

Donald Trump names WWE’s Vince McMahon as adviser to restart US economy

The US president announced this week he’s putting together a group including the commissioners of the nation’s top four sports leagues and other executives. As well as ‘the great’ WWE chairman Vince McMahon, Trump also named the likes of NBA’s Adam Silver, NFL chief Roger Goodell, MLB’s Rob Manfred and NHL boss Gary Bettman. Furthermore, he noted that UFC president Dana White is part of the team, alongside Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

IRGC unveils magnetic coronavirus detector for remote detection of coronavirus

The device has been equipped with an antenna, he said, adding, “a bipolar virus has been designed inside the device and its antenna is placed in front of the contaminated area up to 100m distance and can detect the contaminated area in five seconds using a magnetic field.”

iu

Last edited:
WTF is really going on here? The virus is real, everything else is not.

A proposal to pay Americans $2,000 a month includes solutions for people without bank accounts: Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, and prepaid debit cards

Representatives Tim Ryan and Ro Khanna's Emergency Money for the People Act, introduced Tuesday, would authorize the government to send $2,000 every month for at least six months to all US citizens who are 16 or older and make less than $130,000 per year.

Then you have this:

Eric Holder: Coronavirus ‘An Opportunity’ to Permanently Change America’s Voting System

...and so many others. WTF is going on here?

Back