Yes, Fluoride reduces IQ

The paper itself states it is a meta study of old data. I don't see the point of that criticism.

By the way, human breast milk has almost no fluoride in it - even in fluoridated areas. Seems nature deemed it best to keep it out of babies. Interesting because evolution often gets most things right on systems that have been around long enough. You don't need to dose your whole body with the stuff to get it in the enamel of your teeth. You can do that topically.

The paper itself states it is a meta study of old data. I don't see the point of that criticism
The press is acting like this is new. It's a new meta-study not a new study. Also if you read on more you find the base level of floride in the water was equivalent to what the USA puts in the public water supply. The Chinese appear to not have controlled for other chemicals, like arsenic. Those other variables should be contolled and tracked. So this running around with Chicken-Little Syndrome is over sold.

The "debate" to my mind is irrelevant. You don't need to ingest systemically a substance that works topically. However, if they couldn't get cities to take this industrial waste it would cost certain industries a fortune to have it safely disposed of. I think the waste producers should pay for proper disposal rather than have the population pay to swallow it.

The "debate" to my mind is irrelevant. You don't need to ingest systemically a substance that works topically.
Not so sure. Fluoride is used by the body during bone construction. So, it is needed. Zero would produce weaker bones, and teeth are bones. If all you do is paste the teeth and don't swallow it's likely you may have strong enamal but your internal bone lattice isn't as strong. This would seem to be the case by the osteoprosis improvements seen with including Fluoride in the treatment.

I think the waste producers should pay for proper disposal rather than have the population pay to swallow it.
Should the government force it down our throats? I prefer decision to do it ourselves. For example, the Fluoride taken in pill forms. Typically by people with well water, like my kids. Is superior because it's better controlled with lower radiative rates, quality of medicine, and control of exposure.

Not so sure. Fluoride is used by the body during bone construction.
Strontium 90 is also used in bone construction. Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulphide bind to Haemoglobin.

Back