You think you've seen sicker shock?

minator

Reaction score
I was just in Norway for a couple of weeks.

Sticker shock really doesn't sum it up:

For a main meal (no starter or sweet) you can easily expect to pay £15 ($30), a cheapo burger for a van is £6 ($12), big Mac £10 ($20), a pint of beer (larger) is £6 ($12).

I seen a hotel for £70 ($140) a night, that was cheap.

Really beautiful place but holy crap, it's so expensive!

I visited Hell while I was there (yes really, just beside Trondheim airport).
It's not nearly as exciting as it's put out to be, No fires or demons prodding you with hot pokers. Just a hotel, a (boring) shopping centre, and some houses. In a fit of irony, I even had an ice cream.

So eternal damnation is not what you think, it's just really, really boring, and expensive.

For a main meal (no starter or sweet) you can easily expect to pay £15 ($30), a cheapo burger for a van is £6 ($12), big Mac £10 ($20), a pint of beer (larger) is £6 ($12).

It's not nearly as exciting as it's put out to be, No fires or demons prodding you with hot pokers. Just a hotel, a (boring) shopping centre, and some houses. In a fit of irony, I even had an ice cream.

So eternal damnation is not what you think, it's just really, really boring, and expensive.

So you were saying it was a cold day in Hell? :lol:

There's a Hell, Michigan.

minator said:

A cheapo burger? A big Mac?
Why don't you eat the local food, for local prices?

minator said:

minator said:

minator said:

minator said:

minator said:

minator said:

Scandanavia :lol: I went to Copenhagen a few years ago and was stung by similar prices. Gorgeous place though.

minator said:

Scandanavia :lol: I went to Copenhagen a few years ago and was stung by similar prices. Gorgeous place though.

Back