Perverted Cop sexually recruits Christians

Besides these Christians (see post), what religious group is the most gullible?

• Jews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hindus

• Muslim

• Mormon

• Jehova Witness

• Scienetoligist

• Hari Krishnas

• Christians (in general)

• Taoists

• Other

• Total voters

ottomobiehl

New User
Reaction score
I know the title didn't make sense but this story is funny (almost posted it under the entertainment forum). Anyway, here is the story.

A POLICE officer jailed for five years for luring a group of Christians to perform explicit sex acts has appealed to a district court judge for a lighter sentence.

Of all people to go after; religious people and Christians at that? :shock: At least he wasn't going after kids. The kicker is that these people fell for it. I guess if you can't trust the police then who can you trust. :wink:

Anyway, I just wanted to note that I have anything against Christians (at least those who don't try and shove religion down your throat) but things like this prove they need to wake up and smell the coffee because they look like fools sometimes.

I should probably stop before I am struck by lighting or start burning in Hell.

I know the title didn't make sense but this story is funny (almost posted it under the entertainment forum). Anyway, here is the story.

A POLICE officer jailed for five years for luring a group of Christians to perform explicit sex acts has appealed to a district court judge for a lighter sentence.

Of all people to go after; religious people and Christians at that? :shock: At least he wasn't going after kids. The kicker is that these people fell for it. I guess if you can't trust the police then who can you trust. :wink:

Anyway, I just wanted to note that I have anything against Christians (at least those who don't try and shove religion down your throat) but things like this prove they need to wake up and smell the coffee because they look like fools sometimes.

Where's the "all of the above" button?

:wink:

Sex offenders can be very clever people. Being a police officer means he was already trusted. he probably targeted the most gullible of all, which are spread about everywhere.

I thought it quite amusing that Virgin had an ad on that page though!

Where's the "all of the above" button?

:wink:

Sex offenders can be very clever people. Being a police officer means he was already trusted. he probably targeted the most gullible of all, which are spread about everywhere.

I thought it quite amusing that Virgin had an ad on that page though!

Back