Plane down. 295 passengers dead. Neocons squeal with delight.

It ain't all sunshine and roses in the maidan.
This is a story not from months back but from now.
The people are being gouged with austerity plus a war tax to help Poroshenko (who should be able to afford it on his own) send a conscripted army across to the country to kill countrymen.

By the way, once upon a time Mike posted a video from TomahawkVideo's youtube channel. I posted one of his the other day of shelling at the beach. Anyway, as a fellow youtuber I know the importance of getting views so I just thought I'd help the lad out.

:D

Looks more like The Daily Mash.
Aww. I just went to the link to read "Behind the Scenes in Putin's Court: The Private Habits of a Latter-Day Dictator" (even the title is neutral) and they have a new cover up. :(

Not to worry - I thought it was so hilarious I made a screen grab of the page - maybe post the picture when I get home.

You can tell Fox News hates Obama. They actually have news stories saying that the Kiev army is causing casualties to civilians and damaging civilian infrastructure. Well, by that I mean the National army is causing collateral damage, of course.

There are at least two direct paths to de-escalation as usual: either the defenders give up or the attackers give up. In this particular case our governments are rooting for the attackers, naturally.

Anyone contradicting the self-victimizing propaganda of the aggressor Kyiv government, or if you dare look at facts, you must know they will immediately say that it is “Russian propaganda”
I think there's a good case to be made that Kiev bombed these people. I hope they get to go to take this to an international court.

Want to hear a conspiracy theory? How about, the rebels hit MH17 by mistake because ...

they were really aiming at an Aeroflot flight heading to Cyprus to bring Russia in to the war.

(I don't know what kind of rag the Kyiv Post is but the domain has been around since 1999 with an update in October 2013 and claims a Kyiv address).

Anyway, the Daily Mail picked it up and they even have a nice little video of Valentyn Nalyvaichenko, head of the Security Service of Ukraine expounding on this theory.

Back