Those wacky Communists

the_leander said:
Stop using words you don't understand.

You do not, nor have you had in your lifetime, a liberal media.

Your media is owned, lock stock and barrel by a tiny handful of insanely powerful media moguls. The reason these people, people such as Murdoch, are looking at the democrats is simple: Backing the Republicans is hurting these media giants profits.

Speaking of myths.. I was not refering to Fox News, which is owned by Murdoch.

Come to Europe, we'll show you what a liberal media actually is.

Even worse bias in much of European media. I don't need prime time serious documentaries about how the moon landing was a fake or how Jerry Springer is a good representation of the US populace.

You don't like my use of the term liberal democrat, that is term they chose to describe themselves. The media hides their affiliation to this group, but it is there.

the_leander said:

Your media is owned, lock stock and barrel by a tiny handful of insanely powerful media moguls. The reason these people, people such as Murdoch, are looking at the democrats is simple: Backing the Republicans is hurting these media giants profits.

Even worse bias in much of European media. I don't need prime time serious documentaries about how the moon landing was a fake or how Jerry Springer is a good representation of the US populace.

You don't like my use of the term liberal democrat, that is term they chose to describe themselves. The media hides their affiliation to this group, but it is there.

the_leander said:

the_leander said:

redrumloa said:
As if all European eyes are aimed at the US :roflmao:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

As if all European eyes are aimed at the US :roflmao:[/quote]

Sure seem to. One retro hardware producer who will remain unnamed told me about the pretty eye rolling prime TV shows he/she saw while over in France. Another retro hardware producer who will remain unnamed just told me this morning that he/she knew about the hurricanes because "we are all watching the US election" and the RNC was disrupted by them.

You can laugh, but the USA is an object of fascination for Europeans. Amiga.org Coffee House and Whyzzat are another example.

Sure seem to. One retro hardware producer who will remain unnamed told me about the pretty eye rolling prime TV shows he/she saw while over in France. Another retro hardware producer who will remain unnamed just told me this morning that he/she knew about the hurricanes because "we are all watching the US election" and the RNC was disrupted by them.

You can laugh, but the USA is an object of fascination for Europeans. Amiga.org Coffee House and Whyzzat are another example.

redrumloa said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Thankfully, Amiga.org isn't. Whyzzat is being spammed by it, and that's why I don't visit it much.

redrumloa said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Thankfully, Amiga.org isn't. Whyzzat is being spammed by it, and that's why I don't visit it much.

redrumloa said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

redrumloa said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Back