Al Gore at Work: $8.7 Billion to 'Repair Sound Barrier'

redrumloa

Reaction score
This past Thursday, the Obama Administration quietly introduced a new endeavor intended to address the environmental effects of manmade objects that travel at supersonic speeds.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney revealed the program, adding that, “In the eight years preceding this Administration, no attention was given to residual supersonic atmospheric disturbances, especially on healthcare costs. This President will step up where others before him would not.”

Put simply, how do we repair the sound barrier?

please quit twerking... we are damaging the planet and your spasmodic, knee jerk reactions to common sense are detrimental to us all... nothing to see here but science... science that has been going on for some time... because some people realize there are consequence for both; actions and inaction ....

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/04/090414-rockets-ozone.html

tell me again how they get it wrong sometimes,and therefore we should abandon all hope and attempts.... :rolleyes: is right

Err, you do see what category this is posted in? You do understand this article is satire? :rolleyes:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...its-twerking-girl-on-fire-video-hoax/2791829/

twerking... only you're shaking mental ass... grow up.... your whole shtick is to post nonsense when racism wont do... nobody cares... your whole hate crime thread is plagued with racism as you only point out black on white crime, never the hate that still exists among whites toward blacks... yeah no white people kill blacks... really? whites never stop brown people from voting... whatever red... again... grow up...whole south is full of whites who kill blacks; only when they do, investigation still ongoing, dont know or some other generalized refutation... lol... yep... and its really funny to joke about conservationists, you know the original conservatives.... people who want you to have clean water and air... dirty bastards anyway... u should poke more fun at their endeavors... shit aint a joke red... planet is friggin dying... and your mockery is doing nothing to stop it...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...its-twerking-girl-on-fire-video-hoax/2791829/

twerking... only you're shaking mental ass... grow up.... your whole shtick is to post nonsense when racism wont do... nobody cares... your whole hate crime thread is plagued with racism as you only point out black on white crime, never the hate that still exists among whites toward blacks... yeah no white people kill blacks... really? whites never stop brown people from voting... whatever red... again... grow up...whole south is full of whites who kill blacks; only when they do, investigation still ongoing, dont know or some other generalized refutation... lol... yep... and its really funny to joke about conservationists, you know the original conservatives.... people who want you to have clean water and air... dirty bastards anyway... u should poke more fun at their endeavors... shit aint a joke red... planet is friggin dying... and your mockery is doing nothing to stop it...

Dude, drugs are bad. Put down the meth pipe and seek help.

im impressed... youve been looking at aquaponics... nice... you're still a racist...:lol:

im impressed... youve been looking at aquaponics... nice... you're still a racist...:lol:

So says the guy who choses to live in an area with less than 1% black population and uses offensive racial slang at every opportunity.

Trolling for the sake of trolling RLB?

wow!! you win red.... i didnt take my half american/hispanic grandson to the bronx.. i took him to a place where i could be accused of racism against mexicans(which has happened)... you caught me... i hate the black man so much i had a hispanic child just to snub them, and then took him to a mostly hispanic town to finish off my racial hatred of all that is impure... lol... ur a joke... sorry... you just are

So says the guy who choses to live in an area with less than 1% black population and uses offensive racial slang at every opportunity.

Trolling for the sake of trolling RLB?

i love you my friend. you are an asshole. but i still wish you no ill will.

i love you my friend. you are an asshole. but i still wish you no ill will.

You are the one coming into threads to post incoherent off topic insults, but I'm the asshole? Whatever, smoke some meth buddy.

You are the one coming into threads to post incoherent off topic insults, but I'm the asshole? Whatever, smoke some meth buddy.

off topic? really.... well i didnt f#$k your ex wife tho i could have... thats pretty off topic.... ft lauderdale aint that small.... :D

*reads thread

Red posts a biased piece.

Someone else points to an article with the actual science and not melodrama...

Then things do downhill..

Maybe I've been away for too long but this really is some of the most childish nonsense I've ever read.

Red and I have had more than our fair share of... Shall we say disagreements... In terms of politics, sans rhetoric, we aren't a million miles apart on a lot of issues when it comes to practical solutions. Hell when broken down most of our disagreements are down entirely to poor communication.

He is no racist.

He does however live in an area where poverty is rampant and many of the political/social solutions aimed at leveling the playing field break down because they simply don't take account for poverty's ability to level everything.

face it, Alan...you are just a very nice person :D

face it, Alan...you are just a very nice person :D

Nah, just having a lucid moment between depressive fugue states :D

Seriously though, I remember having a proper set to with Red on something or other and I mentioned on another thread shit was getting a bit much for me. Next thing I see is Red messaging me to check I was OK and not about to do anything stupid.

That to me is a true mark of character.

Nah, just having a lucid moment between depressive fugue states :D

Seriously though, I remember having a proper set to with Red on something or other and I mentioned on another thread shit was getting a bit much for me. Next thing I see is Red messaging me to check I was OK and not about to do anything stupid.

That to me is a true mark of character.
he has his good points but I'll never understand that 'hatred of poor people just because they are poor' crap....and judging certain people based on stereotypes.

makes me ill :rolleyes:

he has his good points but I'll never understand that 'hatred of poor people just because they are poor' crap....and judging certain people based on stereotypes.

makes me ill :rolleyes:

I don't think its hate. I think in some cases its short sightedness, but I imagine that a lot of it is based on the fact that basically the entire middle class has been pushed back by around 70 years in terms of progress and that to help the poor, given the current levels of cronyism, would simply be an excuse by the rich to stick it to what remains of the middle class.

But I could be hugely misreading things here.

Back