Americans hate Obamacare

They like it right up to the point where Obama said you'll by god buy it or else. That's when about 60% of the people said Obama is an idiot.

But the brain washed 40% said, yeah he can do that. Idiot bots! Find that in the Constitution Cecilia.

They like it right up to the point where Obama said you'll by god buy it or else. That's when about 60% of the people said Obama is an idiot.

But the brain washed 40% said, yeah he can do that. Idiot bots! Find that in the Constitution Cecilia.

A. Fade... do you have car insurance?
B. Elastic Clause
C. The polls are kind of a scam as people who think anything less than single payer is useless and wont keep costs down get lumped into the anything obama haters tally.

RLB asked:
"Fade... do you have car insurance?"
------------------------------

RLB you might want to rethink that question.

While it is true, at least in my state, there is a law that says you must have auto insurance before you can drive, there is no law that says you have to have auto insurance just because you live in the US.

There are millions of people in the US that have no need of auto insurance, but in Obama's world, they would be required to buy it so there would be a large pool of customers to spread the cost around to make sure all the bad drivers have insurance.

How would you like it, if you had to buy auto insurance for each one of your kids, or your 90 year old blind granny?

@Fade,

There are certainly millions of people in the US that have no need for auto insurance. There is not millions of people in the US that have no need for medical insurance.

But there are millions of people who can afford to buy medical insurance, that for their own reasons, choose not to.

Certainly there are. And they go to the hospital, especially on a severe medical condition, and we all pay their bills for them.

Strange that Republicans are scared of freeloaders on Welfare but a freeloader on Medical is OK? The result is the same - you pay for it.

RLB asked:
"Fade... do you have car insurance?"
------------------------------

RLB you might want to rethink that question.

While it is true, at least in my state, there is a law that says you must have auto insurance before you can drive, there is no law that says you have to have auto insurance just because you live in the US.

There are millions of people in the US that have no need of auto insurance, but in Obama's world, they would be required to buy it so there would be a large pool of customers to spread the cost around to make sure all the bad drivers have insurance.

How would you like it, if you had to buy auto insurance for each one of your kids, or your 90 year old blind granny?

my point was... having an automobile is "arguably" an optional thing... in that you don't need one... but the gov can force you to buy insurance even tho you have a constitutionally protected right to free unobstructed travel... they did it for the "welfare of the nation", and they can force people to buy health care for the exact same reason... it's like faethor says anyway... we already paying for the uninsured... and the under insured... but we get no bang for our buck because the hospital holds those people hostage with ridiculous rates because everything has to go through an emergency room...

They also hold these people hostage with ridiculous rates because they aren't part of the Insurance Industry. The Insurance Industry negotiates discounts for it's use of our money within Doctor Offices and hospitals. The size of 1 person make it so hospitals aren't willing to negotiate. Plus, it's fairly hard to negotiate the best rate when a critical event occurs. Are you really going to call around for competitive bids on transportation, EMS support, Emergency Room vistis, Operating Rooms, and care facilities while you're on the ground having a heartattack?

it's win/win for the hospital... u either spend ur days in indentured servitude or they get to "write it off" as a loss at it's hyper-exaggerated value and skirt paying taxes on it...

the french have done more for our country in its infancy than any other country, when we are regaled with the stories of world war 2 we heard of the french resistance and all of their glory, otherwise, from the victims we get books written by girls hiding in closets, not one of them stood up to do anything, unless it involved a "pretty jew girl that could be molested", really? and schindler gets a movie portraying him as a hero? good grief... really?

i am glad we all gettin healthcare, the next step is to strip the VA of its doctors and it's budget and turn it over to the private sector... they do some shady shit anyway... VA doctors cant give you a PTSD diagnosis without 20 different drs agreeing (might be exaggeration but not by much), a civilian dr can just see it and his diagnosis wont count at all... i dunno... my son went... two of his buddies were killed by ieds (hes marine infantry) while in the same vehicle, and they are insisting his new found problems are a result of his rotten childhood... lol... really? i hope the fed gov snatches the 7 billion they gave VA and throws it into the pool too....

my son went... two of his buddies were killed by ieds (hes marine infantry) while in the same vehicle, and they are insisting his new found problems are a result of his rotten childhood... lol... really?

That is absolutely appalling. I don't know how anyone can cope with losing friends like that. I hope your son comes through it in as good health (physical and mental) as can be expected.

i hope the fed gov snatches the 7 billion they gave VA and throws it into the pool too....
You simply do not understand that socialized medicine is bad. Unless it's for the troops, then it's good. So straight forward how could you not possibly get this?

The real question is will Rush Limbaugh have the balls to follow through on his claim he'll move to Costa Rica? I know next week is the holiday so I'll give him 2 weeks to put his homes up for sale.

They Didn’t Spend All That Money Bashing The Affordable Care Act For Nothing

The increases to hospital insurance taxes don’t apply to anyone who is earning less than $250,000 per year. And, the Heritage Foundation factors in inflation which may or may not be a reasonable projection. What disturbs the pundits at HF is that investment income may be included. Oh, my. The horror that millionaires and billionaires may have to pay!
This argument is merely an extension of the old Republican canard that a tax on anyone is a tax on everyone — thus protecting the Big Somebodies from those pesky little Everybodies who need affordable health care insurance.

The real question is will Rush Limbaugh have the balls to follow through on his claim he'll move to Costa Rica? I know next week is the holiday so I'll give him 2 weeks to put his homes up for sale.
FatFace.jpg

oops! once again mr douchebag forgets to check his facts

Back