Americans hate Obamacare

You see. You "Wolfram Alpha"ed again. Your creator called you "metalman" because you are a bot, right?

Since he was killed by HenryVIII and Wolsey

guess that those Christians that burned him weren't true Christians even though they had been the only type of Christians for 1200 years (because the people before about 350AD weren't true Christians either).

your statement was factually incorrect

Seems many Christians prefer the beer over the Cliff Notes version.

It seems to me that any religious government will put their laws into effect. Certainy the Christian governments put their own abusive laws into place. Heck they are still trying to do this today as the Catholic Church wanted exceptions to the ACA for religious reasons. They were putting the Church both over people and over the government.

Governor Rick Perry said on Monday Texas will not implement an expansion of the Medicaid program or create a health insurance exchange,

Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana have rejected ObamaCare
More to follow

FYI:
The way the ObamaCare law is written, if the state does not set up the state insurance exchange, the Federal government can set up the exchange itself, but the IRS can't collect a "no health insurance" penalty from individuals and businesses in the state

the Catholic Church wanted exceptions to the ACA for religious reasons. They were putting the Church both over people and over the government.

They were in favor of ACA until they found out there would be no religious exemption for the parts they objected to

So now they're suing, wanting the ACA reformed

They haven't figured out, its an all or none deal, if they want ACA there is no religious exemption

They were in favor of ACA until they found out there would be no religious exemption for the parts they objected to

So now they're suing, wanting the ACA reformed

They haven't figured out, its an all or none deal, if they want ACA there is no religious exemption
As I said the Church is still trying to dictate control of society even though they are no longer the government.

Since he was killed by HenryVIII and Wolsey

your statement was factually incorrect

Heresy was the legal charge for which he was publicly executed - politics aside, heresy was a crime and death was the penalty. The executioner was a Christian, the public that came to see were Christians, Henry VIII was a Christian and so was Wolsey - Christian's had a crime called heresy and publicly executed people for it (but perhaps none of those people were true Christians - it's that your contention?)

And we've said nothing yet of the witch burnings.

Heresy was the legal charge for which he was publicly executed - politics aside, heresy was a crime and death was the penalty. The executioner was a Christian, the public that came to see were Christians, Henry VIII was a Christian and so was Wolsey - Christian's had a crime called heresy and publicly executed people for it (but perhaps none of those people were true Christians - it's that your contention?)

And we've said nothing yet of the witch burnings.
Henry VIII was excommunicated, so no he would not be a "true Christian".

Henry VIII was excommunicated, so no he would not be a "true Christian".
See. I knew you would do that. :) But he was also excommunicated by a Catholic Pope who wasn't a true Christian either - because he wasn't your kind of Christian. The only true Christians are you and maybe one or two of the other people who go to your church but you're not even really sure about them, are you. Even Jesus Christ wasn't a true Christian - he was a Jew!

It's amazing that Ron Paul doesn't embrace the values of the Founders he calls so important to return to. (That's sarcasm folks.)

i cant wait to see how it improves healthcare in this country... because i know it will... you know... i never fought to have extra rights.... now we can be closer to equal... when you get sick, walk into bethesda. the same hospital that cares for the president, will take care of you. i got used to socialized medicine as a soldier. you dont get to call in sick (of being there) unless you are actually sick. before you can call in sick in the army u must first report to a TMC (troop medical center) they are stationed inconveniently two miles from wherever you are.... but you must go there and get note from dr even for "headache" /"hangover"... but the frequency of treatment led to better drs... smarter... more able to diagnose because twenty other people came in with the same whirrr click pop.... i dunno.... i get pretty good healthcare when i want it... and they mostly let me decide... put the back thingy off for 18 yrs... when it came time to redo my hips.. dr was honest and asked "which recalled hip replacement product would you like?" it might seem like a tax or whatever, but if you could fix that crap before it becomes an issue we'd all be better off... i broke myself... a bunch...and yeah it was a blast every minute, but somebody will fix me... i have lived my life to its utmost fullest with that thought in mind, u should too.... and u should be glad to do it for any man and everyman for surely to do otherwise would rob him of his "potential" which, in this world anyway, is greater than all rights combined.... did i just spell combine?
COMBINE3.JPG

i cant wait to see how it improves healthcare in this country... because i know it will
I already posted a link to studies that show people in the State mitt was gov have Already seen improvements.

and the states that refuse it will suffer. I am sorry for those people, but the reality will eventually sink in and people being screwed in those states will get pissed off

And as time goes by hopefully more states will be looking at public ownership which will mean less unnecessary procedures for profit replaced by more necessary procedures for health. (more people die for profit ...)

Back