Another example of Post Birth Abortion

Ok i can see we have opened a can of worms.

I was talking about the baby who had no chance of living a meaningful life. Not an adult fighting cancer.

Parents love their children so much they lose objectivity. What if the newborn baby will have a life of pure misery until the inevitable death but the parents cannot see this because their love for their child is clouding their judgement? Should the baby be forced to live a life of misery so their parents can fight the disability? It seems a little selfish.

In regards to cancer of an adult. You are right in that people should be able to choose whether to fight or not. But is it the family of the patient and not the patient who wants to fight? This is important. Depending on the severity we need objectivity. This where a professional comes in.

In my experience with cancer my father passed away about 3 years ago. The thing i learnt was even though we were fighting for him to get better he didn't feel the same way. What's best for the family wasn't what was best for the patient. My dad had jaw cancer so they removed his jaw and started him on chemo. They said the cancer was all gone and he would be ok. During his recovery he couldn't eat through his mouth, couldn't hear anything, couldn't walk and in general the quality of his life was very low. Nine months after the first diagnosis he died because the cancer came back. We were lucky that it only lasted 9 months which was actually a good thing for both the patent and the family because short and swift is preferable to fighting a long 10 years and then still losing.

Please don't give condolences. I'm cool with it ;)

ps i have a six year step son.

Yes it does. I really don't see how someone should have to argue the difference between a doctor doing what he is paid to do and what oath he took.
When a doctor is doing what he or she is paid to do they are still playing god because they are changing the time of a person's natural death. They would only NOT be playing god if they late "nature" take its course. All medical intervation is "playing god", just we don't object to the stretching life out (even if it's not worth living).

If you're sitting at the dinner table eating and you start choking, do you want everyone around the table to just look on and do nothing because nature should take it's course? Do you really want to ban the Meimlich Maneuver, because that is playing god?

because that is playing god?
I'm saying that if the only objection is "playing god" then that objection applies both ways. You don't like to apply it both ways so I'm saying you shouldn't apply it either way.
You are complaining that the doctors played god by not playing god to make a child that really had a poor life prognosis live longer than they otherwise would.

Not "post birth abortion", but related filth.

"Just a lump of flesh"

Woman Sends 28-Week-Old Aborted Baby’s Body to Her Ex-Boyfriend in a Box

The woman, identified as Waew went outside the house and handed the box to her ex-boyfriend’s sister and asked her to pass it on to her brother. Waew then quickly left in a taxi.

Waew told police that when she told her boyfriend she was pregnant he kept asking her to keep the baby.

A letter allegedly accompanying the box containing the aborted baby outlined the hurtful feelings.

In the letter, the woman said the boyfriend was cruel and cold-hearted in leaving her for a new girlfriend when she was pregnant.

She wrote that she was left to go through her pregnancy alone and that she hoped the dead baby would serve as a reminder of the boyfriend’s irresponsibility.

Teen Murders Baby By Throwing From Window, Posts Image Of Dead body On Social Media, Receives Probation & Community Service

An Omaha teenager will reportedly not serve prison time after throwing her newborn baby from a window, killing it.

According to the Omaha World-Herald, a judge instead placed 16-year-old Antonia Lopez on probation and deemed she must live in a group home, partake in therapy, delete her Facebook account, and complete 50 hours of community service.

The outlet reports that Lopez gave birth at her apartment on September 30 and proceeded to throw the baby out of her second story window.

57f267ea0c8d8.image_.jpg

Antonia Lopez

She then reportedly told her mother what she had done and sent her boyfriend a Snapchat message that read, “it was a girl by the way.”

CBS News reports that investigators subsequently found that the baby died of head injuries from the fall.

You pro-abortion "liberals" make me sick to my stomach. You are wretched creatures without an ounce of humanity.

Back