Another mass shooting

Joanna Schroeder is an swj author and true-believer living in a bubble of leftist dogma and circular reasoning, who fears her boys are being alt right indoctrinated into becoming racist/white nationalists

Thanks, now I understand the context. If the Joanna Schroeder account is serious, that is frightening.

WATCH: Suspect Released From Hospital After Shooting 6 Philadelphia Police Officers In Hours-Long Standoff; Suspect Identified As 36-Year-Old Maurice Hill

o21g8df1klg31.jpg

You're falling behind. There's been another one since then.
Yes, I've been rather distracted from world events lately.
Having said that, I've missed plenty of mass shootings over the years this thread and its predecessor have been running.
It's difficult to keep up with what sometimes seems like a national pastime.

Yes, I've been rather distracted from world events lately.
Having said that, I've missed plenty of mass shootings over the years this thread and its predecessor have been running.
It's difficult to keep up with what sometimes seems like a national pastime.

Murder Rates per capita in U.S. Cities, Ranked

are there lots of guns in Texas? Yes
where are the Texas cities in the ranking?

NeighborhoodScout’s Most Dangerous Cities – 2019

Beware!:

These Cities have some data that correlates to crime rates
Statistics is racist

Another mass shooting, another Democrat.
I don't understand these kinds of remarks. You already have so few parties. Do you really want to outlaw the Democrat party and have a single party in your country?

I don't understand these kinds of remarks. You already have so few parties. Do you really want to outlaw the Democrat party and have a single party in your country?

Might not be a terrible idea. One party is essentially none. And a fake line of division would be gone. Personally, I'm for breaking them both up and starting over, though.

Been awhile since this thread was updated. I'm not claiming that there haven't been any mass shootings, I've just been busy.

Atlanta massage parlor shootings leave eight dead

A 21-year-old man, Robert Aaron Long, is a suspect in the shootings, and was taken into custody in south-west Georgia about 150 miles (240km) from the city after his car was intercepted by police after a manhunt.

Been awhile since this thread was updated. I'm not claiming that there haven't been any mass shootings, I've just been busy.

Atlanta massage parlor shootings leave eight dead

A 21-year-old man, Robert Aaron Long, is a suspect in the shootings, and was taken into custody in south-west Georgia about 150 miles (240km) from the city after his car was intercepted by police after a manhunt.
"Massage parlors" and "spas" often offer more extensive services. But this story didn't have a happy ending.

Seems that the shooter loves his God, hates his addition to sex, and wants to clean up the world.

Quite a bit of human trafficking goes on in the "Massage Parlor" biz and lots of those humans are Korean women.

"Massage parlors" and "spas" often offer more extensive services. But this story didn't have a happy ending.

Seems that the shooter loves his God, hates his addition to sex, and wants to clean up the world.

Quite a bit of human trafficking goes on in the "Massage Parlor" biz and lots of those humans are Korean women.

Did you get the same suspicion as me when you first heard of this story? Out of the blue lately the msm created a media narrative of "white nationalists" attacks on Asian-Americans a few weeks back, following one black man murdering an Asian-American. A few weeks later an apparent actual white male goes postal on massage parlors (typically run by Asians). Seems too perfect. Not saying this man wasn't the culprit, or even that there were outside forces in this case, but an eyebrow half raised.

Back