Another mass shooting

Did you get the same suspicion as me when you first heard of this story? Out of the blue lately the msm created a media narrative of "white nationalists" attacks on Asian-Americans a few weeks back, following one black man murdering an Asian-American. A few weeks later an apparent actual white male goes postal on massage parlors (typically run by Asians). Seems too perfect. Not saying this man wasn't the culprit, or even that there were outside forces in this case, but an eyebrow half raised.

...and then I see this.

Click Here For Video

Blaming this event on orangemanbad, who's not even in office. People would be forgiven for being skeptical about this event, or at least how it is "reported" :rolleyes:

Did you get the same suspicion as me when you first heard of this story?
Probably not - though I could see how there were a lot of strong movements in society that would claim racism right away - but my first thought was that it was probably gang related, just because of the nature of the business. Someone didn't pay someone somewhere down the line so now there's a reckoning. But my second thought was that it was a customer either fell in unreturned love with one of the girls and couldn't handle what she was doing with other guys, or the guy guilty over his own sexual urges. I don't think anyone was handling him and getting him to do it. It was just a story with enough hooks that could fit with a given narrative that some people were already primed for.

Boulder shooting: Gunman kills 10 at King Soopers grocery store

A gunman has killed 10 people, including a police officer, following an hours-long stand-off at a grocery market in the US state of Colorado.
The attack in Boulder ended with police detaining an injured suspect at the King Soopers market.
The shooting was live-streamed by witnesses and broadcast on YouTube.

Allahu Akbar!

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED: Police Charge Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa with 10 Counts of Murder in Colorado Massacre

Authorities have identified the victims as Denny Strong, 20; Neven Stanisic, 23; Rikki Olds, 25; Tralona Bartkowiak, 49; Suzanne Fountain, 59; Teri Leiker, 51; Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley, 51; Kevin Mahoney, 61; Lynn Murray, 62, and Jody Waters, 65.

Ex-NFL Safety Phillip Adams Dies by Suicide After Killing 5, Authorities Say

Former NFL player Phillip Adams shot six people, killing five, Wednesday before later taking his own life, authorities in York County, South Carolina, said Thursday, per Michelle Liu and Meg Kinnard of the Associated Press.

Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, his wife Barbara, 69, their two grandchildren, Adah and Noah, ages five and nine, and James Lewis, 38, who worked at the Lesslie home, were all killed in the shooting.

An unidentified sixth person suffered "serious gunshot wounds" and has been hospitalized.

York County Sheriff Kevin Tolson said a motive has not yet been determined.

Want to take a wild guess why this article has such a carefully written headline, shows his picture but not his victims' pictures? Pretty low hanging fruit to pick here.
--
"There’s nothing right now that makes sense to any of us," Tolson said at a news conference.

--
Adams' father, Alonzo, blamed football for changes to his personality.

"I can say he's a good kid—he was a good kid, and I think the football messed him up," Alonzo Adams told WCNC-TV, per the Associated Press. "He didn’t talk much and he didn’t bother nobody."

--
He murdered 4 people in cold blood, including 2 little children, yet they try to paint him as the victim.

Last edited:
Quite the day for it:
E2FzMBYVgAE9Ku-

Obviously the police haven't been defunded enough!
Sure, these two things clearly vary in direct relation to one another and a re-funded, even more up-funded, even more militarised police would see mass shootings all but vanish. ;)

Sure, these two things clearly vary in direct relation to one another and a re-funded, even more up-funded, even more militarised police would see mass shootings all but vanish. ;)
Militarisation is a (false) cost cutting measure. Guns and cars and armoured vehicles are cheaper than human beings. Reducing reliance on the "tough" cop image and getting rid of such hardware would require increasing police budgets to hire more beat cops.

Reducing reliance on the "tough" cop image and getting rid of such hardware would require increasing police budgets to hire more beat cops.
The idea that these are always directly proportional to each other is another fallacy.

The idea that these are always directly proportional to each other is another fallacy.
The idea that saying someone says they are directly proportional to point out that they are not is also a fallacy.
However, the fewer resources you have to enforce laws the less well you can do it. Lacking officers leads to a need to curtail enforcement of certain laws and/or increase "efficiency" of individual enforcement actions. With low manpower, force and violence are substituted for more time intensive things like de-escaltion and negotiation. When twelve officers would be able to subdue a suspect without using guns but one officer with a gun can do it (though possibly fatally), there is a cost saving to that. You'll see this sort of policing in third world locations and under ISIS/Taliban for example and it's quite effective even if many innocent people are killed.
The other false cost saving is the raising of penalties on the theory that a greater penalty is a greater deterrent. Studies that I read many years ago indicated that this was not the case since many criminals believe they will not get caught. If you believe that you will not pay the penalty then the actual penalty makes no difference (like the penalty for smoking). What makes the difference is having sufficient resources to catch law breakers - and that means numbers of human beings - and human beings are expensive.

No description of the suspects whatsoever, which means they are black men.

2 dead and more than 20 wounded after mass shooting at Miami-area concert

Two people were killed and more than 20 wounded early Sunday in a mass shooting at a rap concert in the Miami area, police said.

Cops said three gunmen jumped out of an SUV and fired into the crowd with assault rifles and handguns in the suspected targeted shooting just after midnight at the El Mula Banquet Hall.

“I am at the scene of another targeted and cowardly act of gun violence, where over 20 victims were shot and 2 have sadly died,” according to a tweet from Miami-Dade Police Department Director Alfredo “Freddy” Ramirez III.

“These are cold-blooded murderers that shot indiscriminately into a crowd and we will seek justice. My deepest condolences to the family of the victims.”

Ramirez told CBS that the attack was a “targeted act of gun violence.”

Eight people were taken to the hospital by medics and at least a dozen victims went to various area hospitals by private means, according to reports.

No description of the suspects whatsoever, which means they are black men.

2 dead and more than 20 wounded after mass shooting at Miami-area concert

Two people were killed and more than 20 wounded early Sunday in a mass shooting at a rap concert in the Miami area, police said.

Cops said three gunmen jumped out of an SUV and fired into the crowd with assault rifles and handguns in the suspected targeted shooting just after midnight at the El Mula Banquet Hall.

“I am at the scene of another targeted and cowardly act of gun violence, where over 20 victims were shot and 2 have sadly died,” according to a tweet from Miami-Dade Police Department Director Alfredo “Freddy” Ramirez III.

“These are cold-blooded murderers that shot indiscriminately into a crowd and we will seek justice. My deepest condolences to the family of the victims.”

Ramirez told CBS that the attack was a “targeted act of gun violence.”

Eight people were taken to the hospital by medics and at least a dozen victims went to various area hospitals by private means, according to reports.
Police release video of the shooters getting out of and into an SUV. Seems like they were Democrats as they were all wearing masks.

New York City Manhunt: Police Describe Subway Suspect as Black Male in ‘Construction-Type Vest’

New York City Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell described the suspect in Tuesday’s New York City subway attack as a black male, approximately 5′ 5″ tall, “with a heavy build,” and wearing a green “construction-type vest with a hooded sweatshirt.”

Breitbart News reported that the attack occurred just before 8:30 a.m. Initial reports said that five people were shot and numerous others injured.

As time passed, CNN noted New York City Fire Department (FDNY) spokesperson Amanda Farinacci indicated, “Eight people were shot and eight others were injured following a shooting at a Brooklyn subway.”

ABC News reports that the suspect allegedly used “a .380 handgun” to carry out the attack.

Commissioner Sewell said the shooter “donned what appeared to be a gas mask. He then took a canister out of his bag and opened it.” She indicated the subway train then filled with smoke and he opened fire.

A manhunt for the suspect is underway. The suspect is described as dangerous, and New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) is urging New Yorker to be vigilant and use caution.

I expect this to fall out of the news cycle rather quickly since it doesn't fit the desired narrative.

Primary school this time, adding to the stat that guns were already reported as the main killer of children in the US of A.

Texas shooting: 19 children among dead in primary school attack

The gunman opened fire at Robb Elementary School - which teaches children aged seven to 10 - in the city of Uvalde before he was killed by law enforcement, officials said.
The 18-year-old suspect had a handgun, an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle and high-capacity magazines, investigators say.
The teenager is suspected of shooting his grandmother before the rampage.

Back