Conspiracy Theories

We Invaded Iraq to capture a Stargate

The stargate maybe found near in the Nasiriyah, a city about 370 km south-east of Baghdad—in the ancient city of Ur—within that city is the great Ziggurat, a massive temple, which once contained the Stargate

Vice will be Vice I suppose. They post click-baity subjects for clicks, while complaining about that click-bait subject and throwing in their lowbrow political views.

This always triggers people, so why not ;-)

33889403_1649355701847741_1609263025347362816_n.jpg

Did Obama really claim his father fought in WWIII when he was 3 years old?

There are conspiracy theories out there that say for various reasons, NASA is faking photos of Mars with digitally altered pictures of earth. Most of these theories are said to be either due to the fact Mars is not the completely dead planet we're told, or that there are ancient artifacts hard to avoid. Easy to dismiss you'd think, but some photos like this one are pretty incredible. Yes this pic is from 5 years ago, but it is certainly more compelling than the so called Bigfoot on Mars photo.

And yes, this is an official NASA photo.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyOS81NDUvb3JpZ2luYWwvZG5ld3MtbWFycy1yYXQuanBn

'Mars Rat' Taking Internet by Storm

From the linked article:
Pareidolia refers to the tendency of the human brain to perceive animals or other familiar shapes in vague or random images. The phenomenon has fueled a great deal of excited speculation about the Red Planet over the years, most famously after some people saw a humanoid face on Mars in photos taken by NASA's Viking 1 orbiter in 1976.
As long is there is photography there will be pareidolia:
1976%20Face%20on%20Mars%20small.jpg

From the linked article:

As long is there is photography there will be pareidolia:
1976%20Face%20on%20Mars%20small.jpg

I didn't reply at the time, but I guess worth a reply. I think the conspiracy theory is less pareidolia than faked Earth photos.

faking photos of Mars with digitally altered pictures of earth

I don't personally believe the conspiracy theories here, but that photo is pretty incredible. Pareidolia is a hard swallow here.

If conspiracies are your thing, may I recommend the "World of Batshit" and "Testing Flattards" series by Cool Hard Logic? https://www.youtube.com/c/CoolHardLogic

The wildfires one is one of my personal favourites.

Last edited:
@Red There is an established method of using two interfering ultrasound signals to essentially beam sound at a single listener. What they hear are the effects of the interference close to their ear but nobody else around them will hear it unless they pass into the beam at an appropriate distance from the transmitter.

ACE FREHLEY Promotes ASTROWORLD 'Satanic Ritual' Conspiracy Theory While Offering Condolences To Victims

On Friday (November 12), Ace took to his Facebook to share a photo of what appears to be his right foot covered in a sock emblazoned with the words "Not Today Satan", and he included the following message: "On tour w/ [my daughter] Monique & [my girlfriend] Lara…In regard to what happened in Houston TX…Our prayers go out to all the families who lost loved ones at the concert!…Seems like it was a 'Satanic Ritual' gone very wrong! They'll Be Hell To Pay!!! For everyone who let those kids die! All people of every faith & religion should band together to stop this from ever happening again in America ??…God Bless!!!"

The conspiracy theory about a connection between Satan and what happened at Astroworld has been spreading online, with some TikTok videos including the hashtag #SaveTheChildren, a QAnon conspiracy theory that falsely alleges celebrities and politicians are running a child sex trafficking ring that harvests children's blood in satanic rituals. Other videos on TikTok claimed that the stage, which looked like an upside down cross, opened a "portal to hell." "The concert last night was a straight up satanic ritual and Scott didn't even stop playing as people were dying and chaos broke out," a Facebook post said. "8 people were killed at Travis Scott Astroworld Satanic concert," another post claimed.

"If you don't believe that there was nothing demonic about that whole concert, you are spiritually blind and I pray that God opens your eyes," a man wrote in a post on TikTok that drew more than a million views in a day.

In Rolling Stone's November 8 article headlined "Satan, Not Travis Scott, Is to Blame for Astroworld Tragedy, TikTok Geniuses Declare", the magazine wrote in part: "People have said the stage was shaped like an inverted cross leading to a portal to Hell, which they believe was represented by the arch-shaped set onstage. They also point to a shirt Scott wore at the show that depicts human figures walking through a door and emerging with what look like horns as further evidence that Scott was leading fans to hell and sacrificing people's lives intentionally."

I find it really interesting that so many radio/podcast hosts come up with their weird conspiracy theories THEN die of covid

Will drop here instead of the coof thread. I doubt this YT survives long since Alex Jones has been deplatformed. The last ~1/3 of the video has some interesting video clips.

Back