Democrat election fraud, right out in the open.

Should be same day at least.
that sounds like something that I'd want looked into if it was me.
We don't have anything like that in the UK, as far as I know. We post our ballot and trust the system. I don't think there's any way to check your vote has been registered, although I could be wrong there.

Followup video from Matt Parker on the numerical analyses doing the rounds:

Should be same day at least.

I've never actually heard of it being same day. Again, I only know Michigan, but I think Arizona is similar in that we have the scanner machines, and the perforated ballot that you detach the ballot number stub from, which is the only tracking between name and ballot (thus, once detached, the ballot itself is anonymous, as required.) For Michigan, at least, they mark you off in the register book and record which ballot number you were given, then after the election and initial tabulations, they go back to the numbered stubs and record the official list of who voted and resolve any contested ballots. (Which is why the poll worker video you posted was giving correct information -- you tag and then run the contested ballot. Contested ballots only matter if the margin of victory is less than number of contested ballots, so they don't need to be resolved right away.) Once all that is done, you have the final list of everyone who voted, which is then updated sometime before the next election (hopefully).

OANN AFAIK is the only outlet that reported this, and the fact checkers are frothing at the mouth. Either way, take with a grain of salt.

Georgia On Biden’s Mind As Recount Slashes Lead To Just 3000 – With Dozens Of Counties To Go

IN YET another hammer blow to the legitimacy of “projected President Elect” Joe Biden, a recount monitor in Georgia “discovered a 9,626-vote error in the hand recount in DeKalb County,” according to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party.

“One of our monitors discovered a 9,626-vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump—an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump,” David Shafer wrote on Twitter on Nov. 18.

GOP Wayne County Board of Canvassers members trying to rescind vote certification
Republican members sign affidavits in effort to rescind ‘yes’ votes

New affidavits
In her affidavit, Palmer said “the Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately.”

Hartmann said in an affidavit, “late in the evening, I was enticed to agree to certify based on the promise that a full and independent audit would take place. I would not have agreed to the certification but for the promise of an audit.”

Last edited:
This presser is quite something. I hadn't realised just how wired to the moon Giuliani is these days.

I didn't watch his presser, but I've heard some friendlies express displeasure on how he's been incapable to properly frame the issues at hand verbally.

Sidney Powell seems much much better.

I would love for this to be true.
Criminal mastermind has managed to rig the election in such an amazingly clever way that it looks more legit than ever, but simultaneously is enough of a mouth-breathing doofus to brag about it to Antifa activists and on Trump's Facebook page.
That would be utterly glorious and entirely in keeping with the surreal nature of the election so far. :lol:

About 73% Biden Vote Margin Gain in PA from Areas Given $18 Million by Zuckerberg-Funded ‘Safe Elections’ Project

The CTCL provided more than $18 million in “safe elections” grants between September 1 and October 31 to at least seven counties and one city in Pennsylvania: $10 million to the City of Philadelphia, $2.5 million to Chester County (suburban Philadelphia), $2.2 million to Delaware County (suburban Philadelphia), $2.05 million to Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), $863,000 to Centre County, $474,232 to Lancaster County, $471,000 to Berks County, and $148,000 to Erie County.

Ninety-three thousand two hundred and ninety-three votes (93,293), or 73.6 percent of Biden’s 126,649 vote margin gain in 2020 Pennsylvania, compared to Hillary Clinton in 2016, came from these seven counties and one city.

CTCL has refused to provide a breakdown of funding by counties in any state. Though press reports confirmed the CTCL funding of many of the counties identified by Breitbart as funded by CTCL in Pennsylvania, there was apparently no report in the press or by the CTCL of the $2.5 million grant made to Chester County, unanimously approved by the three member Chester County Commission on September 16, until Breitbart unearthed the details of the minutes of that board meeting. (Notably, the beginning date for the grant as initially approved was September 1, but a subsequent report (see page 37 of an obscure 41 page report of the agenda) for the October 8, 2020 meeting of the Chester County Commission showed the beginning date of the grant as June 1.)

Breitbart News contacted Chester County election officials and requested a breakdown of the use of proceeds of the $2.5 million grant from the CTCL, but has not received a response.

Sidney Powell is either a batshit crazy woman yelling at clouds, or we're about to see exposure of the extreme fraud we all know happened. The claims she is making is not a surprise to me, it's the confidence and the claims to have thorough proof of the the systemic voter fraud.

Me? I'm stocking up on a year's worth of food, buying firearms for the first time in my life, and moving all of my liquid cash and other investment funds into a mixture of gold and Bitcoin. Trump has nothing to lose and he does not get intimidated. I think this is going to explode, and the low information sheep on the left are going to descend into full fatwa terrorism mode. This time we'll probably see the right wing militias activate. I hope not, but I've been saying for how long now this election would attempted to be stolen? Even before election day I was warning. They were even more brazen than I was saying.

Sidney Powell is either a batshit crazy woman yelling at clouds, or we're about to see exposure of the extreme fraud we all know happened.
Not in Pennsylvania by the look of things:
Judge Matthew Brann said the suit, which rested on allegations of irregularities, was "without merit".

From my own point of view, I haven't seen anything to suggest voter fraud was anymore widespread this time than it usually is.
Claims? Oh, yes!
Lots of claims.
Lots and lots and LOTS of claims, mostly from the Donald.
But evidence? Nah, I've yet to see anything that could make a material difference in either direction.
Trump keeps claiming all will be revealed, and perhaps it will, but I don't understand how it benefits him to keep it under wraps if he has it, whilst losing court case after court case.

Yet Giuliani just declared the Georgia recount invalid on live TV.

-EDIT-
This presser is quite something. I hadn't realised just how wired to the moon Giuliani is these days.
I got a glimpse of it during the surreal Four Season's Landscaping presser, to be fair.
Rudy has lost his mind.
I don't know what happened but he's in wacky-Land.

Back