Ever have this happen...?

Does your partner want to talk about your relationship at the most inconvenient times?

• Total voters
faethor said:
I have the best wife in the world! She's learned that I know my audio equipment and after the Marantz setup with Paradigm speakers she freely opens the purse for more audio equipment no questions asked... On the downside she said she's keeping the AV equipment if we ever get a divorce. :shock:
Paradigms rock! I gots me a pair of Studio 40s. Rose nut veneer (v2). I love them. I drive them off a Yamaha receiver for now, eventually wanna go seperates. Curently being used as my PC speakers, and boy do they rock when I'm playing Battlefield 1942!!! Awe man, can't wait for work to end so I can go home and play! :-D

- Mike

faethor said:
I have the best wife in the world! She's learned that I know my audio equipment and after the Marantz setup with Paradigm speakers she freely opens the purse for more audio equipment no questions asked... On the downside she said she's keeping the AV equipment if we ever get a divorce. :shock:
Paradigms rock! I gots me a pair of Studio 40s. Rose nut veneer (v2). I love them. I drive them off a Yamaha receiver for now, eventually wanna go seperates. Curently being used as my PC speakers, and boy do they rock when I'm playing Battlefield 1942!!! Awe man, can't wait for work to end so I can go home and play! :-D

- Mike

faethor said:

- Mike

faethor said:

- Mike

faethor said:

- Mike

faethor said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:
Paradigms rock! I gots me a pair of Studio 40s. Rose nut veneer (v2). I love them. I drive them off a Yamaha receiver for now, eventually wanna go seperates. Curently being used as my PC speakers, and boy do they rock when I'm playing Battlefield 1942!!! Awe man, can't wait for work to end so I can go home and play!

Paradigms do rock... I have a pair of Monitor 11s (v3) an upgraded from my Monitor 9s (v2) but this time I have the rears, center and sub too... Surround sound movies rock as do games. The wife really enjoys the rumble of the sub.

Plus they were bought at a time when the US $ was doing better then the Candian $ so they were a good buy...

Glaucus said:
Paradigms rock! I gots me a pair of Studio 40s. Rose nut veneer (v2). I love them. I drive them off a Yamaha receiver for now, eventually wanna go seperates. Curently being used as my PC speakers, and boy do they rock when I'm playing Battlefield 1942!!! Awe man, can't wait for work to end so I can go home and play!

Paradigms do rock... I have a pair of Monitor 11s (v3) an upgraded from my Monitor 9s (v2) but this time I have the rears, center and sub too... Surround sound movies rock as do games. The wife really enjoys the rumble of the sub.

Plus they were bought at a time when the US $ was doing better then the Candian $ so they were a good buy...

Glaucus said:

Glaucus said:

Glaucus said:

Glaucus said:

Back