Fake News

LOL! The self awareness is not there even in this "news" clip. They continue the unprecedented attacks on the president in one breath here, and then claim they are not the enemy!

The like/dislike bar to this Youtube video helps warm my cold heart.

ESPN Executive: We're Not A 'Pinko Lefty Operation'

The leftwing label, the executive suggested, is former ESPN President John Skipper's fault. "Skipper was a progressive guy, he was about diversity and inclusion and made some decisions that frankly put a target on ESPN’s back," said the executive — Guthrie citing Caitlyn Jenner being awarded the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs as an example.

"At this point, Bristol, Connecticut, is not a bastion of liberalism," the executive insisted. "And it's laughable that that's the perception."

While the executive wants viewers to know the network's no "pinko lefty operation," ESPN recently made another high-profile hire: leftist Keith Olbermann, once again inspiring the label "MSNBC with footballs."

Media Narrative FAIL: The Truth About that “Crying Girl”

CryingGirl.jpg

TIME Magazine went full douche brigade with a nasty cover of Trump looking down on a crying hispanic child. All for this immigration child detention center “scandal” which isn’t much of a scandal when one fact-checks on the Google Machine for… like seven seconds. Well, someone decided to fact check this cover.

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, said that he had not heard from his wife Sandra, 32, who was with his two-year-old daughter Yanela Denise, for nearly three weeks until he saw the image of them being apprehended in Texas.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing ‘fine.’

‘You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It’s difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,’ he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

So that crying girl who became a symbol of how much Donald Trump hates children – the one who made it to the cover of TIME Magazine – turns out to be another fake media narrative.

Media Narrative FAIL: The Truth About that “Crying Girl”

CryingGirl.jpg

TIME Magazine went full douche brigade with a nasty cover of Trump looking down on a crying hispanic child. All for this immigration child detention center “scandal” which isn’t much of a scandal when one fact-checks on the Google Machine for… like seven seconds. Well, someone decided to fact check this cover.

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, said that he had not heard from his wife Sandra, 32, who was with his two-year-old daughter Yanela Denise, for nearly three weeks until he saw the image of them being apprehended in Texas.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing ‘fine.’

‘You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It’s difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,’ he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

So that crying girl who became a symbol of how much Donald Trump hates children – the one who made it to the cover of TIME Magazine – turns out to be another fake media narrative.

Time knew exactly what they were doing. They issued fake news and after the damage was done getting the low information sheeple outraged, they quietly issue a correction no one will see.

Time Forced to Issue Correction: ‘The Girl Was Not Carried Away Screaming’

Correction: The original version of this story misstated what happened to the girl in the photo after she taken [sic] from the scene. The girl was not carried away screaming by U.S. Border Patrol agents; her mother picked her up and the two were taken away together.

Time magazine needs to be sued for libel and shut down. People have to stand up to these obvious lying propagandist fuckstains.

So if Time Magazine had a cover story of Robert ***** raped a 12 year old girl, let it run for days to get Glasgow residents taking up torches and pitchforks, then quietly post a retraction online that "correction: the original version of the story said Robert ***** raped a 12 year old girl, the girl was not raped, she ate an ice cream cone in the same city", would you not want to sue for libel?

Don't call it a straw-man, it is a fair comparison. Unhinged leftards are openly calling for violence against border agents and their families.

It's really a shame you refuse to look at the nuance of politics at all any more, and just latch on to fake news. Then when flake news is pointed out as fake, you lol at it. There are real life consequences to political ignorance and reliance on fake left-wing propaganda. Here's a source which you probably love.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

This year alone, immigration authorities expect more than 70,000 unaccompanied minors to come through the United States unlawfully, the majority of whom are from Central American countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. The number of unaccompanied Central American girls caught at the Southwest border has rapidly outpaced the number boys, according to a July Pew Research study.

Through May, the number of unaccompanied girls younger than 18 caught at the US-Mexico border increased by 77 percent.

But according to Robert, this is all something to be laughed at. Robert, look at what HUFFINGTON POST is reporting. 80% of all women and girls are raped trying to reach the USA. Is that funny?

It's really a shame you refuse to look at the nuance of politics at all any more...

You?
Complaining about others ignoring nuance?
:lol:

But according to Robert, this is all something to be laughed at...

No but your last few posts have been.

You?
Complaining about others ignoring nuance?

No but your last few posts have been.

Which part is ignorant or funny? The media knowingly lying? Propaganda? Death threats? Inciting rape against children? Human trafficking? Actual rape of the vast majority of illegal alien women and children? Misery of millions of people?

I've yet to find one thing funny or ignorant in what I've posted but do tell. By the way, this is the "Fake News" thread and this all started because you thought it was funny I pointed out Time Magazine printed verifiable Fake News.

Which part is ignorant or funny?

Your caricature-like reactions.
I've yet to find one thing funny or ignorant...

Because you aren't really looking.
Ironically, if you looked specifically at the parts of your posts I quoted as finding funny rather than the parts I ignored (which I concede seem to be the parts that you want to be most outraged about but I left them out for a reason), you would probably be able to figure this out for yourself.

Or perhaps not and I'm not sure you really want to anyway.

Nor would it be anywhere near as amusing.

this all started because you thought it was funny I pointed out Time Magazine printed verifiable Fake News.

See what I mean?
At no point did I say I found that funny.

LOL! The self awareness is not there even in this "news" clip. They continue the unprecedented attacks on the president in one breath here, and then claim they are not the enemy!

The like/dislike bar to this Youtube video helps warm my cold heart.

Remember a few weeks back CNN were whining how they actually really loved Americans?

CNN Boasts About People 'Not at All Proud' to Be American

On the eve of America’s Birthday, CNN played up a Gallup poll that suggested only 47 percent of Americans were “extremely proud” to be an American. To get their own unofficial tally on the mood of the country, the network found it amusing to send out reporter Jeanne Moos to interview New Yorkers about their level of patriotism. Of course, they highlighted the bitter anti-Trump liberals of the city.

My biggest question is currently, which "markets" got which? That sort of thing has been going on with all news websites for a while, but trying to be sold as search engine and click-through optimization.

Back