Friday...

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Well, I probably should have waited for whabang to appear, but given that he's been AWOL all week and Friday is now upon us, well in my part of the world it is, I have assumed the responsibility of creating Whyzzat's very own Friday thread :banana:

So comrades what have you planned for the weekend? I shall be getting a haircut on Saturday and the rest of the day will be spent pruning the garden, weather depending of course :pint:

I will be pretending like I enjoy doing the eBay thing...

I am attending a funeral tomorrow then heading to a music festival for the weekend.
Echo & The Bunnymen are playing tomorrow night. Great band.

Tomorrow - Friday in NY - we should be having an Amiga meeting.
Imagine that!
plus, it may easily be about 100° F during the day. oh, joy!

I will be pretending like I enjoy doing the eBay thing...
What!?!? I am not going into your attic on the weekend?
emoticon-cute-002.gif

My normal weekend, work, visit my mother in the nursing home both days and add to it on Sunday, mow the grass.

it was 91° F at 9AM Frieday
then at 11:43AM it was 99° F (37° C)
at 2:35 PM it was 102° F (39° C)
now - 4:41PM it's a balmy 97° F (36° C)

it was 91° F at 9AM Frieday
then at 11:43AM it was 99° F (37° C)
at 2:35 PM it was 102° F (39° C)
now - 4:41PM it's a balmy 97° F (36° C)

I find once the mercury passes 35°C it becomes quite unpleasant, here in Melbounre we had a particularily wet summer, which made it all the more worse, I don't like humidity at all.

yeah, humidity blows
it's 10 PM and 91° F (29° C)

So another Friday is upon us :) Here's to a awesome weekend :pint:

Going to the Island to see my mum and dad. Bringing the kids with me.

I will probably continue my back yard transformation, but that is the subject of another thread :cool:

So another Friday is upon us...I spent the day recuperating having had a nasty allergic reaction to something they smeared on me during my hospital visit on Wednesday...

TGIF! At last the weekend has arrived :pint:

Well another Friday has come and nearly gone, well for me anyway...Early start tomorrow and I'm still working, at least I'm working from home...

For the first time in a long time I'm off work on a Saturday. :pint:

Tis Friday again :pint:Early start and a late finish today and I'll be working tomorrow :confused: Why do I do this to myself...

Back