Friday...

Mower seems to have broken so I need to check that out. And a 6 mile run/walk. Otherwise it's time with the kids.

*bump*

Well, it's still Friday here...

im going to finish roofing my garden shed hopefully before it rains. my brother is in town from texas so i have seven dogs in my house instead of my normal four. grankids on monday so i need to have the construction debris cleaned up before then... sadly my old ass hates shingling anymore... wish i could find that younger kid in me that used to pack two bundles up the ladder as im contemplating maybe five shingles at a time... hahahhahaa! gawd i love gettin old! this rocks!

...grankids on monday so i need to have the construction debris cleaned up before then... sadly my old ass hates shingling anymore...

so I take it that your profile is wildly inaccurate when it comes to date of birth?

(plus ... garage door now going up and down at the touch of a button as nature intended!!)

Got woken up this morning due to a dead server at work. Just (apparently) needed a reboot. Now I'm in that state of "I'm awake, but not really" and debating what I need to do with my day, save for working on the Salemspectator's new Xenforo install.

Went to bed last night around 9pm. just woke up (11 am). A rarity at best.

Back