Game Of Thrones

discusses the various fictional races of Planetos and try to create a biological and evolutionary tree based off the information given in the books

maps.jpg

Without getting into spoilers, I am pretty surprised how much hate Season 8 is getting so far. Episode 3 was ridiculously and unforgivably dark. Besides that, I don't see it as THAT bad. Certainly not their best work, maybe their worst so far, but I'm not getting worked up in a fury like most.

seven hells! the writting has detoriated this year!
Acting great, Cinema great, season 8 Plot continuity ...

spent 7 years building plot and character arcs, where character motivations were consistent, and a deep mystical lore, now its soap opera walking out of a closet twists for shock value

who puts their trebuchet in front of the infantry? and a fire trench behind the infantry ?

Now after 7 seasons of "she's not her father" now in 2 Episodes she's " The Mad Queen"!!!

t2p3bx9jekx21.jpg

seven hells! the writting has detoriated this year!
Acting great, Cinema great, season 8 Plot continuity ...

spent 7 years building plot and character arcs, where character motivations were consistent, and a deep mystical lore, now its soap opera walking out of a closet twists for shock value

who puts their trebuchet in front of the infantry? and a fire trench behind the infantry ?

Now after 7 seasons of "she's not her father" now in 2 Episodes she's " The Mad Queen"!!!

t2p3bx9jekx21.jpg

For those too young to get the pop culture reference

the end of LOST

It's all a dream

Or

Bobby's missing year on Dallas

Spoiler S8 E5 ( /sarcastic )

bobfgrd78jx21.jpg

Back