Liberal Meltdown :banana:

FluffyMcDeath said:
You've reminded me of this.

Yup, all part of MTV's "Get Out The (democrat) Vote" campaigns. Just like Oprah, part of the liberal media you all say doesn't exist.

FluffyMcDeath said:
You've reminded me of this.

Yup, all part of MTV's "Get Out The (democrat) Vote" campaigns. Just like Oprah, part of the liberal media you all say doesn't exist.

FluffyMcDeath said:
She has some rather questionable morals.

Hmm... let's see just how "pure" Obama's morals (of which I include association as a part) are... Tony Rezco, Bill Ayers, Chicago "Machine" political establishment... Yeah, your right... only Palin has skeletons in her political closet. :wink:

FluffyMcDeath said:
This is just politicianese so we sort of expect that.

Agreed... this can apply to either party / ticket.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Judging by crimes that people have been charged with or convicted of is not a good indicator. There are people who have been executed that have been innocent. There have been criminals found not guilty even though they are. Bush and his administration are rife with crime but just because they have managed to stonewall and block any investigation does not mean that they are innocent, just very good at obstruction of justice.

While I get the drift of what you are trying to say I'm not sure I can so easily agree with your "black and white" assessment, particularly when it comes to politicians.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Palin is a good fit for politics in general and the GOP in particular. Just because she's VPILF doesn't mean you can trust her. She likes having things her way and she has the confidence that what she wants is what God wants and He'll back her all the way.

Wow...that was a loaded statement. Show me a politician who doesn't want things their way. No example? I thought not. :wink:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

FluffyMcDeath said:

Hmm... let's see just how "pure" Obama's morals (of which I include association as a part) are... Tony Rezco, Bill Ayers, Chicago "Machine" political establishment... Yeah, your right... only Palin has skeletons in her political closet. :wink:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:
Judging by crimes that people have been charged with or convicted of is not a good indicator. There are people who have been executed that have been innocent. There have been criminals found not guilty even though they are. Bush and his administration are rife with crime but just because they have managed to stonewall and block any investigation does not mean that they are innocent, just very good at obstruction of justice.

While I get the drift of what you are trying to say I'm not sure I can so easily agree with your "black and white" assessment, particularly when it comes to politicians.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Palin is a good fit for politics in general and the GOP in particular. Just because she's VPILF doesn't mean you can trust her. She likes having things her way and she has the confidence that what she wants is what God wants and He'll back her all the way.

Wow...that was a loaded statement. Show me a politician who doesn't want things their way. No example? I thought not. :wink:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

I have no horse in this race

So you claim but your desire for Obama to lose (and therefore McCain to win) is palpable.

-EDIT-

For the record, whilst I think Obama would probably be a better choice for both your country and the rest of existence as we know it, I don't think McCain/Palin could possibly be as bad as Bush/Cheney has been so I'm not overly concerned.
I also don't think much of Obama or his VP choice so I can't get too worked up about this election.
Either way, at least we'll see the back of Bush and I'll be able to change my amiga.org avatar. ;-)

So you claim but your desire for Obama to lose (and therefore McCain to win) is palpable.

-EDIT-

For the record, whilst I think Obama would probably be a better choice for both your country and the rest of existence as we know it, I don't think McCain/Palin could possibly be as bad as Bush/Cheney has been so I'm not overly concerned.
I also don't think much of Obama or his VP choice so I can't get too worked up about this election.
Either way, at least we'll see the back of Bush and I'll be able to change my amiga.org avatar. ;-)

-EDIT-

-EDIT-

-EDIT-

-EDIT-

ltstanfo said:
Yeah, your right... only Palin has skeletons in her political closet. :wink:

Where did he claim that?

ltstanfo said:

Where did he claim that?

ltstanfo said:

Where did he claim that?

ltstanfo said:

Where did he claim that?