Official Barbie Thread for Speelgoedmannetje and Me

yes, blazing saddles, and THE funniest film ever : "The Producers"

I have watched a few episodes of 30 Rock and yes, it's funny. but i don't feel inspired to get a set. I will however someday get a set of AbFab. because THAT is brilliant

MV5BMjEwNDUzMTgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkwNTc3NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

thats actually one of my all time faves...

and so is this...

MV5BMTI4MDc2NTgwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMwMzkxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

MV5BMTYyMzM3MzgyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI4MzUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

that IS my all time favorite movie (not really a comedy)

but in keeping with the subject i was going to tell you that i bought a bunch of these rc can am motorcycles and after taking one over to my friend chris's house (he has two daughters) we noticed the rider could be removed and some of the barbies can actually ride it quite well... i bought mine at walmart for twenty dollars each last christmas. they run good, and reasonably fast... you can even jump them over ramps and such... if any of your girls are looking for a bike, or a biker boyfriend more handsome than ken (although he does have issue with being permanently in riding position tho :D)

what barbie wouldnt wanna ride on that beauty?, also comes in yellow.

manufactured by new bright toys...

yes, blazing saddles, and THE funniest film ever : "The Producers"

I have watched a few episodes of 30 Rock and yes, it's funny. but i don't feel inspired to get a set. I will however someday get a set of AbFab. because THAT is brilliant
May I suggest "The Royle Family"? One of my all time favs, though it's not "direct" humour.

(-edit- sorry to have hijacked your thread, Cecilia)

hijack away! this is a fun thread :banana:

but in keeping with the subject i was going to tell you that i bought a bunch of these rc can am motorcycles and after taking one over to my friend chris's house (he has two daughters) we noticed the rider could be removed and some of the barbies can actually ride it quite well... i bought mine at walmart for twenty dollars each last christmas. they run good, and reasonably fast... you can even jump them over ramps and such... if any of your girls are looking for a bike, or a biker boyfriend more handsome than ken (although he does have issue with being permanently in riding position tho :D)

what barbie wouldnt wanna ride on that beauty?, also comes in yellow.

manufactured by new bright toys...
cool.
i'll check out those films

dolls are great for art installations :D

Back