Political Jokes 2021 and 2022

F1yV1U6XwAAwP5d

Crazy how they would do those things to themselves, like when they blew up their own gas pipeline which they paid for and needed the money from. It's like Assad gassing his own people when Obama said that gas attacks would be a red line for the US.

We had a personality in Canada destroyed by accusations. It turned out it was all bull. I've known someone who was involved in a campaign involving another celebrity. I had heard her story years before and "he" was a feather in her cap - her brush with fame but later she "figured out" she was a victim.
Since the trial of that first personality I mentioned they've made it much harder to defend yourself against false accusations. I think it's probably similar in the UK these days. If you are on the side of the Party you will be protected but if you are not with the Party then you are against the Party and you will be an anti-semite, a sex-offender or a nazi. There is something darkly coercive going on when politicians are afraid to say what a woman is.

If you are on the side of the Party you will be protected but if you are not with the Party then you are against the Party and you will be an anti-semite, a sex-offender or a nazi.
When I got to the bit in bold I briefly thought you got the joke.
The irony of your comment is amusing nonetheless.

The former mayor who gave a press conference with hair dye running down his face and at Four Seasons landscape store instead of The Four Seasons hotel (among many other self-inflicted imbroglios) is allegedly suing Joe Biden for ruining his reputation. :lol:

Back