Political Jokes

No idea if this is genuine but it made me smile regardless:
30698751_1737075352998248_5485707911793475584_n.jpg

-EDIT-
It's from an old, staged video:

see thread

Pretty damning seeing it all collected together like that.

However, hilarious though the level of "caught red-handed" is, even that thread seems to be passing the image off as from the latest round of violence when it's actually from 2016:

Plenty of propaganda to go around, it seems.

As an aside, a recent Tweet from the same timeline seems to fit this thread:

How could this happen? I'm not taking about Rosie.

Probably loaded or unloaded in the wrong order. Since the forward cargo door is open, I'm betting they made the mistake of unloading the front first.

This article talks about the tipping problems a bit. That isn't a 737-900. (Maybe a MD/DC-10 or -11? Those are still used in cargo.) Anyhow, the principal is the same.
http://www.briansumers.com/home/201...ome-tail-tip-problems-with-the-boeing-737-900
It's not that uncommon, but it doesn't seem to be talked about much. Probably for insurance and public confidence reasons.

They have no idea how ridiculous they look yelling at employees who weren't even involved.

On Starbucks and "Racism"

9. After being told they could not use the bathrooms unless they were paying customers, instead of doing the obvious thing of laying down a buck and a half for the smallest size tea, thus complying with Starbucks' rules and becoming a minimum-level paying customer, they apparently refused.

DbC6xinUQAEy9IF.jpg

^^^ a fake coupon for "persons of African American heritage"

On Starbucks and "Racism"

9. After being told they could not use the bathrooms unless they were paying customers, instead of doing the obvious thing of laying down a buck and a half for the smallest size tea, thus complying with Starbucks' rules and becoming a minimum-level paying customer, they apparently refused.

DbC6xinUQAEy9IF.jpg

^^^ a fake coupon for "persons of African American heritage"

DbJcxl0VwAAPvNb.jpg

Back