President Elect Trump watch

Kinda puts a damper on the fake narrative that Trump is a Russian agent.

Russian agent? :confused:
The idea of Trump as any kind of secret agent for anyone other than himself is utterly ludicrous.

Nigel Farage is 'person of interest' in FBI investigation into Trump and Russia
Exclusive: FBI interested in former Ukip leader’s ties with people connected to US president and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange
3396.jpg

:lol:

Surprised Corbyn hasn't become a "person of interest". All subversives and political enemies must be investigated.
If that was all it took, I'm sure he would be.
And Bernie.
And Jill Stein.

The bold Jeremy is actually doing a little better than expected. May's apparent shiting out of last night's debate isn't playing very well for her.
She'll probably still win but perhaps not with the "record-breaking-landslide" that most have predicted.

"..as someone who cares deeply about the environment, which I do.."

If this arsehole announced the sky was blue, you'd have to look out your window to check.

If that was all it took, I'm sure he would be.
And Bernie.
And Jill Stein.

Nah, they are both useful idiots. Bernie may have been a threat at one time, but he folded like a cheap chair when truckloads of money was thrown at him. Don't believe me though, go ask his supporters who say there were betrayed by a fake revolution.

Jill Stein? When she spoke bad about Hildabeast it was apparently a paper tiger. For her early statements about Hillary being worse than Trump, she chanded her tune closer to election day and then used his election to collect donations to enrich herself.

Useful idiots, not political enemies.

Apologies for the off-topic but as a follow up to this
May's apparent shiting out of last night's debate isn't playing very well for her.

She has apparently shat out of another appearance - that hard-hitting political meat-grinder called Woman's Hour.

The bold Jeremy is actually doing a little better than expected. May's apparent shiting out of last night's debate isn't playing very well for her.
She'll probably still win but perhaps not with the "record-breaking-landslide" that most have predicted.

Turns out she did technically "win" but so poorly that she might have to resign.
Which is nice.

On call with Australian prime minister, Trump badgers and brags

And this bit is just tremendous:

Eric Cartman, President of the United States of America.
image.jpg
Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull mimics Trump
“The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much, we are winning, we are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are, we are. Not the fake polls. Not the fake polls. They’re the ones we’re not winning in.

“We’re winning in the real polls.

“You know, the online polls. They are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy.

“Believe me it’s true, it’s true.”

Back