Riddle me this Democrats and general leftists...

“This class of six-year-olds is learning about gay marriage. In this fairytale, the Prince wants to marry his [male] servant. And the children are writing a love letter.”
I'm sorry. I find it highly offensive to suggest that royalty would ever entertain such feelings for the servants. Why would you chose to marry something that you already own?

Yet more grooming of kids? A show about pre-teens getting naked with strangers? Any doubts left that Hollywood is full of pedos?

Yet more grooming of kids? A show about pre-teens getting naked with strangers? Any doubts left that Hollywood is full of pedos?
WTF is wrong with you? Seriously. What happened to you? This is NOT normal.

Taking your kids to a public sauna is NOT "grooming". You do not have to do it. But telling people that exposure to nudity is somehow "immoral" and basically pedophilia is {bleep} NUTS.

Why do I even visit this website? The amount of batshit crazy conspiracy posts is really unbearable.

WTF is wrong with YOU?

Taking your kids to a public sauna is NOT "grooming". You do not have to do it. But telling people that exposure to nudity is somehow "immoral" and basically pedophilia is {bleep} NUTS.

I didn't post about PRIVATE saunas, I posted about a TV show aimed at children that is entirely about sexualizing children. I know these saunas, I have known since I was a kid, I have always thought the concept was creepy at best. That was clearly not the point of my post though. The TV show was the point of my post. Watch any trailer or clip about this show, or a show itself. The ONLY point of this show is preteen sexuality. I'm sorry, but if you think making a show about preteens, for preteens, that sexualizes them is A-OK, you are the exact reason I made this post to begin with.

Why do I even visit this website? The amount of batshit crazy conspiracy posts is really unbearable.

And thus is the crux of your outrage. Do you even know what website you are on?

Questioning the Questionable. Always..

You don't engage and discuss. You seem to lurk and lash out in anger randomly. If you believe that everything that is fed to you on the 5 o'clock news is 100% genuine reporting, you are probably too far gone. This site isn't for NPCs.

rpk5qTik_400x400.jpg

‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont Fights Netflix to Include Underage Frontal Nudity Scene

The movie, staring by then-15-year-old Victor Polster, centers around the trials and tribulations of a transgender girl training to become a ballerina.

If I had nude pics of a 15 year old on my phone, I'd become a felon and registered sex offender for the rest of my life. Yet if it is in a leftist movie, it is suddenly OK?
Or a French movie, or Italian movie or an American movie from the seventies, or ...

If a 15 year old girl is naked, whose the perv, the girl or the old guy that gets excited by it?

Or a French movie, or Italian movie or an American movie from the seventies, or ...

If a 15 year old girl is naked, whose the perv, the girl or the old guy that gets excited by it?

You miss my point, so let me reiterate it.

If I had nude pics of a 15 year old on my phone, I'd become a felon and registered sex offender for the rest of my life. Yet if it is in a leftist movie, it is suddenly OK?

The double standard is staggering here.

Remember Pedophile Island that Bill Clinton visited so often? (FYI, he was convicted so it's not just alleged)

Miami Herald Publishes Investigation Into Jeffrey Epstein, Wealthy Alleged Pedophile

Three years ago, RedState Front-Page Contributor Streiff wrote about multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s shockingly short prison sentence and welcome back into society. This week, the Miami Herald published a multipartinvestigationseries about Epstein, his crimes and co-conspirators, and the reasons behind his short punishment.

Kudos to the left-wing Miami Herald for having the spine to write this series.

The Miami Herald divided its investigation into multiple parts — parts one, two, and three — with a interactive web of Epstein’s connections and a timeline.

According to the Herald:

Beginning as far back as 2001, Epstein lured a steady stream of underage girls to his Palm Beach mansion to engage in nude massages, masturbation, oral sex and intercourse, court and police records show. The girls — mostly from disadvantaged, troubled families — were recruited from middle and high schools around Palm Beach County. Epstein would pay the girls for massages and offer them further money to bring him new girls every time he was at his home in Palm Beach, according to police reports.

Yes, some of his alleged victims were in middle school.

One alleged victim told the Herald, “By the time I was 16, I had probably brought him 70 to 80 girls who were all 14 and 15 years old. He was involved in my life for years.”

Yet, despite all the evidence against him — despite a 53-page federal indictment prepared by the FBI — he was lightly punished:

In 2007, despite ample physical evidence and multiple witnesses corroborating the girls’ stories, federal prosecutors and Epstein’s lawyers quietly put together a remarkable deal for Epstein, then 54. He agreed to plead guilty to two felony prostitution charges in state court, and in exchange, he and his accomplices received immunity from federal sex-trafficking charges that could have sent him to prison for life.

He served 13 months in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade [and received work release privileges despite explicit sheriff’s department rules prohibiting sex offenders from qualifying for work release]. His alleged co-conspirators, who helped schedule his sex sessions, were never prosecuted.

The deal, called a federal non-prosecution agreement, was sealed so that no one — not even his victims — could know the full scope of Epstein’s crimes and who else was involved. The U.S. attorney in Miami, Alexander Acosta, was personally involved in the negotiations, records, letters and emails show.

According to the Herald, many who should have been diligently searching out the truth sought to conceal it instead. For example, the Herald reported a New York County District Attorney prosecutor shocked New York Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholtz by arguing on behalf of Epstein. And surely at least one section will surprise — and anger — Circuit Court Judge Deborah Dale Pucillo:

The judge at Epstein’s sentencing hearing at the Palm Beach County Courthouse knew very little about Epstein’s crimes. The sentencing paperwork was restricted to Epstein’s specific charges: one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procuring a person under the age of 18 for prostitution.

“Are there more than one victim?’’ Circuit Court Judge Deborah Dale Pucillo asked the prosecutor at Epstein’s sentencing on June 30, 2008.

“There’s several,’’ replied assistant state prosecutor Lanna Belohlavek.

“Are all the victims in both of these cases in agreement with the terms of this plea?” Pucillo later asked.

“Yes,” Belohlavek replied, telling the judge that she had spoken to “several” of Epstein’s victims.

Emails show that federal prosecutors didn’t want the judge to know how many victims and accomplices there were.

Federal prosecutor A. Marie Villafaña — in a September 2007 email to Epstein lawyer Jay Lefkowitz — said: “I will mention co-conspirators but I would prefer not to highlight for the judge all the other crimes and all the other persons that we could charge.’’

Alexander Acosta — the Miami prosecutor who cut the deal — is now U.S. secretary of labor, a Cabinet position. According to the Herald, emails show “Acosta and the lead federal prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, acquiesced to Epstein’s legal team’s demands, which often focused on ways to limit the scandal by shutting out his victims and the media, including suggesting that the charges be filed in Miami, instead of Palm Beach, where Epstein’s victims lived.”

A final, and heartbreaking, outrage is that Epstein’s alleged victims were labeled as prostitutes, despite being underage and being victims. The Miami Herald reported that the girls were particularly vulnerable, as they were “mostly from disadvantaged, troubled families.”

As one girl’s lawyer stated, “She was taken advantage of twice — first by Epstein, and then by the criminal justice system that labeled a 14-year-old girl as a prostitute.”

Those tasked with pursuing justice appear to have purposely obstructed it instead. This was an incredible investigative undertaking by the Miami Herald, and I hope it leads to actual justice.

Trump Appointed Alexander Acosta to US Secretary Of Labor, he should reverse this and fire the chump.

What's so funny? Jerry Epstein has political ties heavily to Bill Clinton. Unfortunately the Miami Herald omitted to include the fact Bill Clinton traveled to Pedophile Island dozens of times, but at least they covered the story. I've grown up with the Miami Herald, it is pretty far left leaning.

What's so funny?

That you seem to think "intermittent lack of a spine" is the reason the Miami Herald usually writes articles you disagree with.
Do I find that funny?
As it happens, yes.

That you seem to think "intermittent lack of a spine" is the reason the Miami Herald usually writes articles you disagree with.

Do you live locally and have read said paper for decades? No? Might not be wise to opine then.

You miss my point, so let me reiterate it.

The double standard is staggering here.

In the UK at least, possession of such an image has no legal defence. Were Netflix to include such a scene over here, they would have to either cut it out or block the series entirely in order to legally be allowed to operate.

JoBBo, defend this. Is it normal to you?

10-YEAR-OLD BOY DANCES ON STAGE FOR MONEY AT ADULT GAY BAR IN NEW YORK

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on an Eventbright page in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.21-PM-262x300.png

Desmond Is Amazing at 3 Dollar Bill in Brooklyn. Source: Instagram

Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby. YouTuber Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media called attention to the disturbing performance in a video he posted Friday afternoon.

A day after the performance, one reviewer on Yelp! wrote: “I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since.”

Another reviewer said the club has a “weird no cell phone policy.”

Desmond Is Amazing, a Brooklyn native, has become a celebrity in the drag queen world and LGBT community, and a little darling of leftwing media and gay lobbying groups. His parents have come under harsh criticism for their questionable parenting style. He became famous after video of him dancing sexually in a gay pride parade went viral. Desmond appears to spend most his time with adult gay men and crossdressers, with the full support and encouragement of his parents.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.34-PM-289x300.png

“drag kid” Desmond Is Amazing

Last December, the child even appeared on a YouTube show hosted by drag queen Michael Alig, who was just released from a 17 year prison sentence for killing and dismembering his drug dealer. Alig was the subject of the 2003 film Party Monster staring Macaulay Culkin. In that video, Desmond is seated directly beneath a piece of artwork with the word “Rohypnol” is painted largely. Rohypnol, known as “roofies,” is a date rape drug.

Back