Riddle Me This, JoBBo!

Woman goes ballistic after man enters Wi's Spa in L.A. with penis out in front of women and children

Interested to know on what grounds. Is it because they clearly police the contents that users post therefore they can be held responsible for what information they allow?

Has to be. I see people suddenly acting shocked that their "Private Messages" on Fakebook are being censored, even for seemingly benign things. Fakebook seems to police all things, except that.

Totally normal, ya'll.

Chicago Schools to Provide Free Condoms to 5th Graders Under Sex-Ed Policy

According to a new policy, which CPS Board of Education signed in December, schools must “maintain a condom availability program” for grades 5 and up to protect against “sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV infection, and unintended pregnancy.”

The Chicago Department of Public Health will provide thousands of condoms to 600 CPS schools. Each elementary school will be allotted 250 condoms and high schools will receive 1,000, FOX 32 reported.

“When you don’t have those protections and don’t make those resources available then bad stuff happens to young people,” CPS doctor Kenneth Fox told the Chicago Sun-Times, acknowledging that some people may be upset by the move. “You have elevated risks of sexually transmitted infections, of unintended pregnancies, and that’s very preventable stuff.”

CPS said the new policy is “guided by anti-racist pedagogy” and “provides strategies to support all students that are inclusive of gender identity, gender expression.”

The district also described its sex education as “medically accurate” and “age appropriate,” with the goal of teaching “consent and healthy relationships, anatomy and physiology, puberty and adolescent sexual development, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation and identity, sexual health, and interpersonal violence,” according to the policy.

Students from Pre-K through 12th grade will be required to participate in sex education lessons unless a parent or guardian provides a “written objection.”

A belated happy anniversary to the 2nd year of this ongoing thread

Woman goes ballistic after man enters Wi's Spa in L.A. with penis out in front of women and children

I don't know if you all looked into this case, but it seems the guy in question has complaints against him, claiming to be a HIM, even bragging about how many women HE has slept with, while in the WOMEN ONLY SPA. HE was also reportedly sporting a a partial erection while looking at the kids in the most recent case.

Then you have Antifa, violently attacking anti-pedo protestors, including Hispanics and Asians.

Anyone still want to argue that we don't have a problem? And that the problem is firmly with Democrats, Hollywood, and Multinational Corporations?

54 seconds.

Student says she was told not to discuss CRT survey with parents​

My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn't understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates.

A boy in my class asked my teacher if his mom could explain the question to him because even after the teacher explained it he still didn't understand. My teacher told him that he was not allowed to ask his mom and that we cannot repeat any of the questions to our parents.

I want the school board to know how uncomfortable and nervous this made me. My mom always tells me I can tell her anything, but she also tells me I can trust my teachers too. Being asked to hide this from my mom made me feel very uncomfortable ... like I was doing something wrong.

Sheriff: Disney Employees Among 17 Arrested in Child Predator Sting

E74TDqVXIAI4qTi-640x480.png

Among the individuals arrested were three Walt Disney World employees, a registered nurse, and a married man from California, Fox 13 reported Tuesday.

The six-day operation targeted individuals who allegedly used the internet to prey on kids, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office said.

During a press conference, Sheriff Grady Judd showed photos of the suspects and detailed the undercover operation:

“These are nasty, nasty, nasty people. When we go through this understand that obviously we can’t even use the words that they used. We obviously can’t show you the pictures and the video clips they sent to what they thought were 13-year-old little girls and little boys,” Judd said.

The sheriff’s office announced the charges in a press release Tuesday along with the list of suspects:

In all, detectives arrested 17 suspects, who face a total of 49 felony and two misdemeanor charges which include: traveling to meet a minor for sex, attempted lewd battery, use of a computer to seduce a child, unlawful use of a two-way communication device, and transmission of material harmful to a child; six suspects brought condoms, and nine suspects have criminal histories (with 27 total previous felonies, and 22 total previous misdemeanors). The youngest suspect arrested is 26 years old, and the two oldest suspects are 47 years old. They were all from the central Florida area, except one suspect who was here visiting from California.
“That’s the downside of social media. It’s made the predators easier to get to the children. And they are online scouring for children, so don’t think that this was their first time and don’t think that they haven’t found some child in the past to attack,” Judd concluded.

This is what happens when (yet another) p3do Democrat "wins" the presidency.

242004864_10168147280035354_3774224694935031319_n.jpg

AP: Afghan evacuation raises concerns about child trafficking

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials are looking into reports that in the frantic evacuation of desperate Afghans from Kabul, older men were admitted together with young girls they claimed as “brides” or otherwise sexually abused.

U.S. officials at intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have identified numerous incidents in which Afghan girls have been presented to authorities as the “wives” of much older men. While child marriage is not uncommon in Afghanistan, the U.S. has strict policies against human trafficking that include prosecutions for offenders and sanctions for countries that don’t crack down on it.

One internal document seen by The Associated Press says the State Department has sought “urgent guidance” from other agencies after purported child brides were brought to Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. Another document, described to the AP by officials familiar with it, says Afghan girls at a transit site in Abu Dhabi have alleged they have been raped by older men they were forced to marry in order to escape Afghanistan.

The State Department had no immediate comment on the documents or the veracity of the details in them.

Family Files $20 Million Lawsuit Against Disney Cruise Line; Allege Toddler Sexually Assaulted at Ship’s Daycare

“It’s easy to say this is a parent’s worst nightmare,” Winkleman said, according to the Orlando Sentinel. “They went on a Disney cruise, they put their child in, basically, the daycare of Disney. This is about the last thing that they would ever imagine would happen.”

The case raises five counts against Disney Cruise Line:

1. Negligence for Sexual Assault
  2. Negligent Supervision
  3. Negligent Mode of Operation
  4. Negligent Hiring and/or Retention
  5. Negligent Failure to Warn
The case is Doe v. Magical Disney Cruise Company No. 6:21-cv-01566 in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.

Actor, Producer Christopher Ranney Arrested on Charges of Sexually Abusing a Child

Ranney, a prominent member of New Mexico’s film community, has been charged with criminal sexual penetration in the first degree (involving a child under 13) criminal sexual contact/minor second degree (involving a child under 13, unclothed), and bribery of a witness.

An arrest warrant affidavit says Ranney was charged after a girl told her mother he had been touching her inappropriately since she was 8 years old, according to a report by Santa Fe New Mexican.

The affidavit adds that 48-year-old admitted to the crimes, and apologized after he was confronted. Ranney was reportedly taken into custody in Santa Fe County.

Ranney has served as a producer for over 30 projects, and has appeared TV shows and films including Breaking Bad, Justice, and Fright Night, according to his IMDb page.

This is just what Hollywood and Democrat politicians do, it's who they are. Roman Polanski did the same thing and he's still one of the biggest heroes in Ped0wood. Everyone knew what Jeffry Epstein was doing. Everyone knows why Roman Polanski is on the lamb for more than 40 years. Everyone surely knew what this ped0 was doing. They don't care. They only pretend to care if a local PD arrests someone and presses charges. They are either involved, or complicit.

This one is not humor, rather animated genuine history.

Back