School

DaA93cbW0AARyFb.jpg

What the F is revelant? Did a teacher seriously write that? That teacher deserves an F. That paper deserves 25/100 for content, but a 75 point extra credit for style. What the hell is wrong with school today?

What the F is revelant? Did a teacher seriously write that? That teacher deserves an F. That paper deserves 25/100 for content, but a 75 point extra credit for style. What the hell is wrong with school today?
Apart from the many spelling mistakes, I'd say his conclusion that the murderer of JFK must've hated Marilyn Monroe isn't proven and rather far-fetched, so that's not good.
But for the rest, he's rather spot on regarding the consumerism attitude of an average president towards women. Very present-day too.
I'd say 8 out of 10 (what's that in A's and B's? A- or something?)

Apart from the many spelling mistakes, I'd say his conclusion that the murderer of JFK must've hated Marilyn Monroe isn't proven and rather far-fetched, so that's not good.
But for the rest, he's rather spot on regarding the consumerism attitude of an average president towards women. Very present-day too.
I'd say 8 out of 10 (what's that in A's and B's? A- or something?)

Saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK because he was having an affair with Marilyn Monroe is not very fa-fetched, Fits in with the other 10k theories

Saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK because he was having an affair with Marilyn Monroe is not very fa-fetched, Fits in with the other 10k theories

Well, maybe. It's probably stretching things a bit. But it definitely shows the kid knows more about JFK than was in the boring-ass book he was assigned. He took a little initiative and spiced things up a bit. The assignment was pretty clearly below the kid's level. Can't blame him for being bored. Reminds me of stupid crap I used to do in school. Truth be told, the 25/100 with +75 bonus points would probably have to be accompanied by a message something along the lines of "Don't ever try that again..." I got a lot of those notes in school, too.

Back