Senate Committee: Hunter Biden Paid Women Linked to ‘Prostitution or Human Trafficking’

redrumloa

Reaction score
Or possibly the thread should simply be called "The Hunter Biden problem for Dems".

Senate Committee: Hunter Biden Paid Women Linked to ‘Prostitution or Human Trafficking’

A new Senate Committee report alleges that Hunter Biden paid women linked to “Eastern European prostitution or [a] human trafficking ring.”

The report, released Wednesday by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance, alleges that Biden made a series of questionable financial transactions, opening him and his family to extortion and counterintelligence concerns.

The committees’ report confirms in a footnote that Biden “sent thousands of dollars” to individuals involved with “possible human trafficking,” associated with the adult entertainment industry, or associated with prostitution.

From the report:

The records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to nonresident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine. The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
The report notes existing extensive public reporting concerning Biden’s alleged involvement with prostitution services, which it does not confirm or refute.

Rand Paul: I’m Sending Hunter Biden Report to DOJ for Criminal Referral

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) stated that he will send the preliminary report on Hunter Biden’s business dealings to the Department of Justice and ask for a criminal referral.

Paul said, “I think riding on Air Force Two and doing business is illegal. I think that is against the law, and probably a felony. I think it’s illegal to take money from a Russian politician’s wife, $3.5 million. Was it reported accurately? I think the only way to determine the actual legality of this is to have it referred to the Department of Justice. So, I’m going to send the report over. I don’t know if the whole committee will vote for it, but I’m sending the report, tomorrow, to the Department of Justice, and we’re asking for a criminal referral.”

"I think it’s illegal to take money from a Russian politician’s wife, $3.5 million. Was it reported accurately? I think the only way to determine the actual legality of this is to have it referred to the Department of Justice. So, I’m going to send the report over. I don’t know if the whole committee will vote for it, but I’m sending the report, tomorrow, to the Department of Justice, and we’re asking for a criminal referral.”
This has been debunked.

Of course, nothing wrong with the DoJ looking into this just to be sure but Paul spouting off unverified nonsense is always disappointing.

This has been debunked.

Of course, nothing wrong with the DoJ looking into this just to be sure but Paul spouting off unverified nonsense is always disappointing.

Gonna have to better than the far left hit site Politifact. I mean come on, when they start off a "fact check" of the Bidens, with a hoax against Trump...

President Donald Trump, who himself faces questions about his ties to Russia

Does anyone with 2 working brain cells still believe the Russia hoax?

Gonna have to better than the far left hit site Politifact. I mean come on, when they start off a "fact check" of the Bidens, with a hoax against Trump...

President Donald Trump, who himself faces questions about his ties to Russia

Does anyone with 2 working brain cells still believe the Russia hoax?
I do believe Russia is putting a wedge in western (not just the US) society, where both sides of the political spectrum are being polarized.

I do believe Russia is putting a wedge in western (not just the US) society, where both sides of the political spectrum are being polarized.

That is not in question. That sort of thig has been going on forever practically. Specifically pinning "Donald Trump ties to Russia" OTOH is a proven hoax. The only ones with proven ties to Russia are the Clinton and Biden families.

Maybe Russia, maybe China, maybe both - but it looks a lot like a CIA color revolution to me. The CIA and Hillary had a relationship. Trump, I seemed to me, did not like the CIA. This is an evidenceless claim, I'm well aware, but it's all establishment and CIA assets that have been running the campaign against him from the moment the election results came in. Media, Infotech companies, the neocons and other militarists.

Maybe Russia, maybe China, maybe both - but it looks a lot like a CIA color revolution to me. The CIA and Hillary had a relationship. Trump, I seemed to me, did not like the CIA. This is an evidenceless claim, I'm well aware, but it's all establishment and CIA assets that have been running the campaign against him from the moment the election results came in. Media, Infotech companies, the neocons and other militarists.
I don't believe it's just about the US. The US and the EU have been driven apart now thanks to Trump, and as you might have witnessed yourself now with the latest debate, there's actually no debate going on, but only ranting which makes the US completely powerless. Meanwhile China has annexed Hong Kong and god knows what more geopolitical moves they've done because they CAN. And we can thank both sides of the political spectrum for this.

Meanwhile China has annexed Hong Kong
That is a bit of a misrepresentation. Hong Kong has been a part of China since 1997. In 1997, it was also made clear that Hong Kong's special rights that have allowed it to essentially self-govern would eventually expire in 2047, i.e. 'mere' 27 years from now.

Mind you, I am not excusing what has happened in Hong Kong but people concerned about democracy in Hong Kong should have spoken up in 1997 when its future death was agreed upon.

Mind you, I am not excusing what has happened
Yet you do. You're stray away from the point I'm making. I used 'annexed' as a strong word to emphasize the fact that freedom can be taken away in a mere whim. Just like that. Gone. Just because we couldn't listen to each other anymore but could only shout.

The US and the EU have been driven apart now thanks to Trump,
If that's true then that's something to be grateful for. However, I don't think it's terribly true and I don't think that Trump could do that on his own. Europe has been trying to get out from under the US thumb since 1945.

If that's true then that's something to be grateful for.
How? If powers are going to shift, there will be victims, and a lot of it. And though the US has it's share of flaws and is considerably more of a plutocracy rather than a democracy, it's still no way near as repressive as China.

Maybe it's my bad day speaking, but I'm feeling like standing away from the Trump good/bad for EU<->US relations discussion. We'll see how I feel tomorrow/

How? If powers are going to shift, there will be victims, and a lot of it. And though the US has it's share of flaws and is considerably more of a plutocracy rather than a democracy, it's still no way near as repressive as China.
The EU project is intended to create a United States of Europe that can challenge the other large powers. To remain a collection of US vassals would be a failure of the intent of the union. Never to be able to tell the US to go suck eggs would be a failure of the project.

So it begins. Biden sex tape while smoking crack.

Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden admitted during a CBS News interview that he smoked Parmesan cheese after mistaking it for crack cocaine during the height of his addiction.

Reporter Tracy Smith said, “You wake up some mornings — I shouldn’t even say some mornings because you slept 15 minutes at a time and be looking for crack and to smoke whatever was there?”

Biden said: “I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs smoking anything that resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone – than anyone you know, Tracy.”

Smith said, “Because there would will be crumbs mixed in?”

Biden said, “Yeah, I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack, and drinking vodka exclusively throughout that entire time.

Back