Senate Committee: Hunter Biden Paid Women Linked to ‘Prostitution or Human Trafficking’

Democrat Politicians and their adult children live by a different set of rules than you peasants.

Mind you this happened at a time when "The Big Guy" Joe wasn't even supposed to be eligible.

171205099_10167426160480354_2499173198588357451_n.jpg

I've heard through the grapevine that pictures of Hunter with underage sex slaves are circulating and social media are scrubbing all mentions of it. I've known of the existence of such photos and video for at least 2 years and mentioned such here. I will not go searching for these pics and obviously would not post them here due to the nature of them. I know they exist. High profile people such as Rudy Giuliani had access to the original laptop and confirmed it. Social media and the Liberal Media did what they do, they silenced and then attacked when they couldn't silence enough.

Let's see if this leak is real, probably is, and if the Liberal Media have their hands forced to mention it.

I will not go searching for these pics and obviously would not post them here due to the nature of them.

...and they were just shown to me offline. They exist and no doubt what is going on in those photos. The girl is not shown naked, but Hunter is with his junk blurred out. The pics could be posted here without getting in trouble, but I still don't want to. Apparently the pics are not hard to find at the moment if you are curious.

Like father like son :mad:

...and they were just shown to me offline. They exist and no doubt what is going on in those photos. The girl is not shown naked, but Hunter is with his junk blurred out. The pics could be posted here without getting in trouble, but I still don't want to. Apparently the pics are not hard to find at the moment if you are curious.

Like father like son :mad:
The existence of such images on the laptop would make it a felony NOT to turn it over to the FBI.

The existence of such images on the laptop would make it a felony NOT to turn it over to the FBI.

It's been in the FBI's hands for ~2 years now, with the FBI's top agent related to sex crimes against children. My guess is the leaks are due to the FBI not taking any action after ~2 years. I've heard rumors that figures such as Kim DotCom have a HD backup.

-edit-
BTW we're not talking Epstein here with girls in their teens. This girl is CLEARLY prepubescent and looks to be maybe 7 years old :madashell::madashell::madashell:

Last edited:
The Hill: Laptop may not be the only one. It's completely real, has text messages discussing his illegally disposed of felony possessed gun and even kiddie diddling in passing. That goes right into how the Secret Service engaged in a coverup.

Gun and kiddie diddling starts here:

Full 14:40 minute clip:

Back