The 4chan Ultimate Trump Troll

metalman

Reaction score

an= "unverified" and "contains errors" report on Trump's #GoldenShowers in Russia

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensing...-russia?bftw&utm_term=.ugR4X3JQBV#.ibba5rK9nL
one of BuzzFeed's numerous tweets on their "scoop"

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

4chan may have pulled the biggest media troll of all time

1484097919985.png

4chan story summary

Well, I agree with the sentiment. But, truly, the most absurd part is that there is more evidence of pizzagate than Russians influencing the election, or hookers peeing on Trump.

That is the sad state of what passes for public discourse. Everyone has lost their fookin' minds.

And I don't believe Comet Ping Pong is anything more than a tax shelter business set up by a bizarre rich guy.

But, truly, the most absurd part is that there is more evidence of pizzagate than Russians influencing the election, or hookers peeing on Trump.

You are correct. There is a lot of smoke surrounding pizzagate. Russians influencing the election is eye rolling, hookers peeing on Trump is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

And I don't believe Comet Ping Pong is anything more than a tax shelter business set up by a bizarre rich guy.

The media is focusing on James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong), but the whole pizzagate thing was never about him solely. He's just a little side note and the fact the MSM is ONLY focusing on him could be seen as damning. If you look through the thread here on Whyzzat on the subject, this isn't just some kooks off their meds.

The focus should be more on the Podesta Brothers than James Alefantis. That said, while it is entirely possible (though unlikely) Comet Ping Pong isn't directly involved in pedo activities, for some reason it's followers on Instagram were largely card carrying pedophiles & convicted sex offenders.

Back