The Great Whyzzat "Liberals Ruin Everything" Files

Ratings Collapse: Early Numbers Show Oscar Telecast Hit All-Time Low

On top of insulting Trump voters, this Oscar telecast also promised to be a lecture in favor of gun control (by elitists protected by hundreds of armed guards) and against sexual harassment (by elitists who are either harassers or enablers). As the early ratings show, even Democrats were not interested in watching that kind of self-serving hypocrisy.

Men used to be men, and boys used to be boys, all without safe spaces and without whining by lefties.

What a cool toy! Admittedly, those little plastic slugs probably caused a few juvenile injuries. I guess I can see why those didn't make it too long.

But even in the very early 80's, we used to run around with cap guns, gleefully shooting at each other. You had the choice of the ones with the little red paper rolls, or the 8 shot plastic revolver rings. Neither of them were that great, but still... Can you imagine kids running around like that nowadays? The damn neighbors would call the FBI, and Child Protective Services. And why? What the hell was the harm? You'd be hard put telling me its worse than playing Call of Duty, which also doesn't seem to matter.

What a cool toy! Admittedly, those little plastic slugs probably caused a few juvenile injuries. I guess I can see why those didn't make it too long.

But even in the very early 80's, we used to run around with cap guns, gleefully shooting at each other. You had the choice of the ones with the little red paper rolls, or the 8 shot plastic revolver rings. Neither of them were that great, but still... Can you imagine kids running around like that nowadays? The damn neighbors would call the FBI, and Child Protective Services. And why? What the hell was the harm? You'd be hard put telling me its worse than playing Call of Duty, which also doesn't seem to matter.

I doubt the slugs did any injuries. They probably only traveled a few feet.

But yeah. Nowadays if you draw a square root symbol people report you thinking it's a gun. We as a society are supposed to be getting smarter and more enlightened. That is NOT happening.

Boy Scouts Lose 425,000 Boys 1 Week After Announcing Name Change

From the outside, it looked inevitable.

The Scouts have apparently decided the group’s future consists of a never-ending progression of appeasement to the forces of political correctness, a cycle that’s ultimately hollowing out an organization that used to be revered for its influence on American youths.

Not sure where to drop this, so will drop here.

Women's Advocacy Group Calls For RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, STEVEN TYLER To Be Dropped From SPOTIFY

According to The Pulse Of Radio, women's advocacy group UltraViolet has called for Spotifyto remove the music of RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, AEROSMITH's Steven Tyler, THE EAGLES' Don Henley, Ted Nugent and other artists from the streaming service, stating that the musicians were being "glorified despite allegations of abuse." The demand came after Spotify removed a number of artists last week as part of a new hate content policy aimed at refusing exposure to those with a history of abusive behavior.

Every industry that gets "woke", goes broke. The print comic book industry is dead. Many once beloved movie franchises are dead. The video game industry has been under SJW attack for some time, and the companies that get woke, also go broke.

Social Justice Fail: Record-Low Ratings for MTV’s Joyless Video Music Awards
  • Simply put, the final ratings are not only a disaster, they hit an all-time low. In a country filled with some 330 million people, around 42 million of them aged between 10 and 19, MTV’s biggest night of the year was able to attract only 5.4 million viewers.
  • even with 17 million watching HBO, that leaves more than 300 million Americans and 25 million teenagers available to tune into MTV. And they did not.
  • Over at the Daily Wire, James Barrett makes the additional point that the Game of Thrones excuse can’t explain “the consistency of the downward trend MTV is seeing,” and that downward trend is an awards show that attracted 10.3 million viewers just three years ago and now attracts about half that. This phenomenon is what Albert Einstein once described as “the trajectory of the epic fail.”
  • This is not science. No one needs a slide rule to figure what is going on here. MTV sucks. MTV has sucked for years. Today’s music sucks. Today’s performers suck. It is all a giant ball of suck desperate to cover up that suck with perversion and obnoxious politics.
  • Today, MTV is the establishment, is the church lady censoring, lecturing and scolding us over everything from language to beliefs.
  • Today, MTV is about leftwing conformity, about creating a colorless Borg of mindless social justice warriors.
  • Today’s music and MTV are a buzzkill, are all about guilting you, telling you who you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to believe…

And the decline continues!

Ratings Disaster: Woke MTV Video Music Awards Hit New Record Low

The Wrap reports that the VMAs’ ratings on simulcast among the 18-49 demographic slipped 6 percent. When the numbers are narrowed down to total viewers on MTV alone, there was a 15 percent drop off. For the all-important 18-49 audience, there was a drop of 21 percent.

These numbers come after the VMAs got political once again. Comedian Kevin Hart went after President Trump, telling him to “suck it.”

“You never know what’s going to happen at the VMAs. Bad language, people run to the bathroom and send out crazy tweets. It’s basically like a typical day at the White House. In your face, Trump! Suck it!” Hart joked.

Hart also attacked critics of NFL players kneeling during the anthem, saying, “We are live coast-to-coast, people. I’m looking at this like it’s game day. But do not worry. For this game, you’re allowed to kneel. You can do whatever the hell you want. There’s no old white man who can stop you.”

During a political performance, rapper Logic, donning a shirt that read “{bleep} The Wall,” invited immigrant families from activist groups to come on stage and be “reunited” while wearing shirts that read “We are all human beings.”

The politicized jokes and performance occurred on the same night that MTV launched its first ever voter registration drive.

These predictions are so, so easy. Get woke, go broke.

Woke Miss America Delivers All-Time Ratings Low

ABC’s broadcast of Sunday night’s Miss America pageant capped a ceremony rife with politicization, leading to an all-time low in TV ratings.

The Wrap reports that Sunday night’s Miss America pageant was “down 36 percent in the key demo and off 19 percent among overall audience members” compared to last year.

The abysmal broadcast ratings come as Sunday night’s competition featured no swimsuit competition as it did for decades. However, the competition did feature several political messages.

Chevy Chase Calls ‘Saturday Night Live’ the ‘Worst F*cking Humor in the World’

“I had to watch a little of it, and I just couldn’t {bleep} believe it,” the National Lampoons star said of the long-running NBC show, which is currently approaching its 44th season. “That means a whole generation of shitheads laughs at the worst {bleep} humor in the world. You know what I mean? How could you dare give that generation worse shit than they already have in their lives? It just drives me nuts.”

“I’d have to say, that after the first two years, it went downhill. Why am I saying that? Because I was in it? I guess. That’s a horrible thing to say,” he explained “But certainly I never had more fun. I really loved it and enjoyed it. I didn’t see the same fun thing happening to the cast the next year.”

“I mean it just gets so bad,” he said during a recent appearance on Netflix’s Norm Macdonald Has a Show. “It seems like some guys are out there just to be the guy who says, ‘Live from New York,’ and then does it poorly. Anyway, that’s not nice of me to say, but…{bleep} ’em.”

For the love of gawd! I was actually planning on going to the theater for the first time in 3+ years. Now? Nope! The Halloween promotional tour is a fringe left feminist propaganda tour? Now we know it is one of "those" movies. Sigh...

Jamie Lee Curtis Compares Christine Ford to Her Character From ‘Halloween’

Is Brett Kavanaugh like the knife-wielding psychopath Michael Myers in the Halloweenfranchise? Jamie Lee Curtis, the star of five films in the horror series, is appearing on multiple media outlets to link the fictional stalking of her character, Laurie Strode, to the real-world accusations in the Kavanaugh case.

Appearing on The View, Curtis compared, “The heroine of Halloween is a woman who suffered a trauma when she was 17, like Dr. Ford when she was 17.” Trying to make the connection, the actress touted the topicality of the new Halloween: “But it’s actually about something. The movie is about trauma.”

Who wants to bet Michael Myers will sport a MAGA hat at some point?

ABC Executives Regret Firing Roseanne, Fear ‘Connors’ Spin-Off Series will Flop

That same source added that some figures within the company believe the show will attract less than a quarter of the viewership of Roseanne, a scenario that would leave Dungey with “many questions to answer.”

“In the end, the ratings are all that matter – and there are many people at Disney and ABC who are worried that firing Roseanne will see their Tuesday night ratings drop substantially,” they continued. “And should The Conners flop, Channing and her team will have many questions to answer. The whisper across ABC is that they will not even be a quarter of what Roseanne achieved last season.”

In July, Barr accused ABC of firing her because of her support for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, a position she said was “not allowed in Hollywood.”

DqmFxDFWkAIGlGO.jpg

San Francisco’s ‘Anarchist Bookfair’

The metal band Slayer used to be my favorite band. For most of their career they weren't a political band, certainly not when there were all 4 original members. You could maybe take a really slight right lean, but you'd struggle to quantify it. Now that original guitarist Jeff Hanneman is dead, and Cuban-American original drummer has been fired again for the last 5 years, all that has changed. Paul Bostaph once again took over drums. Exodus's Gary Holt took over on guitar, and here's where the problem comes in. Gary Holt has always been a vocal leftist, with every year going by it gets louder. Gary radicalized Kerry and Paul. The three of them the last 2+ years have been spewing leftist and anti-Trump nonsense to anyone who would listen and in any interview. That leaves just vocalist Tom Araya.

After the 2016 election Tom retweeted a funny photoshopped pic of Slayer posing with Trump, from the official Slayer page. Kerry quickly deleted that tweet and posted a statement that "Slayer is not a political band". Tom replied "who the hell deleted my post?". Basically Kerry, Gary and Paul can go push as much leftwing politics that they wish, but Tom deviates from that whatsoever, even for humor, and he gets shut down. Right.

Anyhow, if you follow metal at all you know that Slayer is on their retirement tour. Who's to blame for their retirement? Well Tom is the only one who wants to retire, and no Tom = no Slayer. Tom's not to blame though, the blame would go to Kerry King first and Gary Holt second. Paul Bostaph is just a follower, a sub-par NPC drummer. Kerry has been treating the band like his solo project for years if not a decade plus. Gary then radicalized him so not only were there internal issues in the band, now there are political ones.

Oh yeah, this explains a lot.

Kerry King, Gary Holt, Paul Bostaph - White Limousine Liberals
Tom Araya - Chilean-America Conservative
Dave Lombardo (fired drummer) - Cuban-American (so probably not leftwing)

Yup, white Liberals ruined my favorite band.

Last edited:
The rewriting of history continues.

Neil Armstrong movie 'First Man' omits the American flag being planted on the moon, and star Ryan Gosling defended the decision
  • The upcoming Neil Armstrong biopic "First Man" omits the American flag being planted on the moon.
  • Star Ryan Gosling defended the decision and said Armstrong's mission to the moon was "widely regarded in the end as a human achievement."
  • He added, "I don't think that Neil viewed himself as an American hero," and that the movie reflects Armstrong's humility.
Disgusting filth.

Box Office: Flag-Free ‘First Man’ Flopped All over the World

As of Thursday, and after 20 full days in release, First Man had grossed only $39 million domestic. Outside North America, the story about Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, is doing even worse, with just $37 million.

With a $60 million production budget and somewhere between $30 and $50 million spent on publicity (a reasonable guess), after exhibitors take their 50 percent (an industry accepted formula), this Ryan Gosling film would have to gross something close to $200 million just to break even.

First Man is not going to reach $100 million worldwide.

This should have been a slam dunk easy movie to profit off, but Soros funded Liberals had to ruin it.

Back