The Great Whyzzat "Liberals Ruin Everything" Files

ABC Executives Regret Firing Roseanne, Fear ‘Connors’ Spin-Off Series will Flop

That same source added that some figures within the company believe the show will attract less than a quarter of the viewership of Roseanne, a scenario that would leave Dungey with “many questions to answer.”

“In the end, the ratings are all that matter – and there are many people at Disney and ABC who are worried that firing Roseanne will see their Tuesday night ratings drop substantially,” they continued. “And should The Conners flop, Channing and her team will have many questions to answer. The whisper across ABC is that they will not even be a quarter of what Roseanne achieved last season.”

In July, Barr accused ABC of firing her because of her support for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, a position she said was “not allowed in Hollywood.”

The Beginning Of The End: “The Conners” Stars Already Forced To Take Pay Cuts Due To Horrible Ratings

John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf, in particular, had a contract negotiated before Barr’s exit that had them paid $375,000 an episode. It looks like in an effort to balance the budget, the two will have to have their paycheck’s slashed as the audience has been reduced to 7 million.

“Now that the audience has disappeared along with the star, the only way to keep the show profitable is to ask both John and Laurie to take a pay cut,” a source said according to Radar Online.

However, the cut in pay may not save the show at all. Without Barr’s draw and the scandal of her being forced out haunting the show, it looks like The Conners may see it’s final days not long after its first according to Radar Online:

According to the source, ABC Opens a New Window. has ordered only one extra episode to be added to the 10 it already contracted for this season — well below the 22 episodes that would been needed for The Conners to make it through the end of the current TV season.

“The writing is already on the wall,” said a TV insider.

Boy Scouts Lose 425,000 Boys 1 Week After Announcing Name Change

From the outside, it looked inevitable.

The Scouts have apparently decided the group’s future consists of a never-ending progression of appeasement to the forces of political correctness, a cycle that’s ultimately hollowing out an organization that used to be revered for its influence on American youths.

The Boy Scouts Filing Bankruptcy After A String Of “Woke” Decisions Caused It To Go Broke

The once proud organization known as the Boy Scouts is declaring bankruptcy after severely flagging numbers due to a myriad of problems, including implementing social justice measures to make it more inclusive.

According to the Daily Caller, the Boy Scouts changed its name to Scouts BSA and began to allow girls into their ranks. Before that, the Boy Scouts ruled that openly gay scouts and scout leaders could also join the program. This lead to a serious decline in membership and now the organization is filing Chapter 11:

Bubonic Plague ‘Likely’ Already Present In Los Angeles, Dr. Drew Says

la.jpg

Nah. That's not true. That's just a conspiracy to alarm us into joining the New World Order; it's a tax grab. They just want us to go back to living in caves. Bubonic plague is natural. Europe had bubonic plague and it's totally fine. Think of what it would cost to fix it - is it really worth it? Heck, I wouldn't want to have to change my lifestyle.

Well, if we pray hard enough maybe it'll only kill the poor people.

THE WOKE WALKERS Game of Thrones prequel starring Naomi Watts axed as HBO decides £30million pilot is ‘too woke’

It was to feature the first White Walker as black, put lesbian characters at the heart of the plot and make one of Ned Stark’s ancestors mixed race.

The series, in which the main theme was to be colonialism, was being run by writer and producer Jane Goldman — married to TV and radio presenter Jonathan Ross.

But after three years of work, the show — which had the working title Bloodmoon — was suddenly shelved for good this week.

HBO instead announced a different prequel called House of the Dragon, said to be more similar to the original series.

The ten-parter will be based on George R.R. Martin’s book Fire & Blood.

Get woke, go broke. Wow, talk about an all time tank job!

Woke ‘Terminator’ Tanks at the Box Office

Terminator: Dark Fate is not only tanking at the stateside box office, it’s also tanking overseas. If you have seen the movie, as I have, the fact that it cost $185 million to produce seems preposterous. There is no way all that money made it on the screen. But add another $100 million for promotion, and according to the formula, Dark Fate will have to make over $650 million worldwide just to break even.

That’s just not going to happen.

Dark Fate will be lucky to hit $75 million stateside, and the overseas grosses are already flaming out.

As of right now, despite endless publicity and the news about Linda Hamilton and James Cameron returning — after 28 long years — to the franchise, Dark Fate is looking at a $28 million opening weekend.

How bad is that?

The projections were closer to $40 million, but when your movie costs $300 million, when your movie costs as much as a Marvel movie that opens to $100 million, $40 million is still weak.

Worse still, it is the worst opening for a Terminator sequel ever.

-snip-

All we heard about Dark Fate was how THE GRRRRLS ARE TAKING OVER, how it’s all about capital “D” Diversity, how it condemns the cruelty of Trump’s border enforcement.

Who the hell wants to see that?

Get woke, go broke. We see this time and time and time again at the Cineplex, but these idiots never learn.

NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History

AP-Photo_Mike-Ehrmann-640x480.jpg

Game 1 averaged only a 4.1 rating and 7.41 million viewers on ABC, “comfortably the lowest rated and least-watched NBA Finals game on record (dates back to 1988),” Sports Media Watch reported.

But if the league thought things might improve for Game 2, it had a bitter pill to swallow because the second in the series did even worse than the first.

Game 2 cratered with just 4.5 million viewers and a dismal 1. 9 in the ratings. This embarrassing showing was down 68 percent over Game 2 in 2019.

The 2020 Game 2 event now rates as the lowest ratings ever for an NBA Finals game. Until Friday, Wednesday’s Game 1 was the lowest-rated in league history. So, it seems the Finals keep going down.

This horrific collapse should not be surprising after polls have found that many fans now believe that basketball is far too political.

A Sept. 2 Harris poll found that 39 percent of respondent who identified as sports fans felt that the league was too political. And another 19 percent said that they had turned off pro basketball because of the NBA’s deep links to China.

The 2020 post-COVID season launched with the heavy-handed presence of the anti-American Black Lives Matter agenda.

NBA IS SEVERELY DAMAGED

The NBA Finals are a disaster. Game 3 set another all-time low with not even 6 million viewers.

“No one in the woke sports media is talking about this,” Clay started. “They don’t want to acknowledge the truth.”

“The NBA’s brand has been severely damaged for years to come.”

The 2020 NBA Finals are down 70% from two years ago, the last time LeBron James was in the Finals.

“They decided to not play games because a guy refused to comply with police officers. This is a shameful performance by the NBA.”

What the full segment here:

JRR Tolkien himself very clearly stated he didn't want any real world politics injected into his stories. He wanted them to be timeless tales, not anchored to any current real world issues or positions. Woke Hollywood and the actual showrunner for the new LOTR TV show have been claiming they would respect Tolkien's wishes and make timeless stories. Like usual, they lied. The new show is 100% a current year woke political platform.

‘The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power’ Actress Nazanin Boniadi Says Her Character Is An Activist, Credits Prime Video Writers For Giving Female Characters Agency

“For Bronwyn, she is a healer. But she taps into her inner lioness and I as an activist, as a longtime human rights activist from my homeland, Iran… I tapped into what I believe women are doing for my homeland.”

“And playing with character in sort of liberating and redeeming the Southlanders who back you know, in her ancestors’ days, chose evil over good,”

---

“I call Bronwyn the fantastical version of myself because she’s an activist; I’m an activist. She’s a healer, I was premed. We have so much in common, so yeah,” Boniadi told Showbiz Junkies.

Back