The implosion of CNN (Clinton News Network)

redrumloa

Reaction score
Should have it's own thread.

Don Lemon Accuser: CNN Is a Predator Protecting Machine, Rife with Perverts

In 2019, the openly gay Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit against Don Lemon, accusing the CNN host of shoving his hands down his pants, rubbing his genitals, and then thrusting his fingers into Hice’s face. The alleged incident occurred at a bar on New York’s Long Island.

Hice reportedly said of the incident on the Fox show Waters’ World, “…And shoved his fingers up under my nose, pushed my head back, and asked me if I liked p—- or d—. I’m not going to say it. And I was disgusted, as you can assume, and I fled the bar.”

CNN has continued to stand behind Don Lemon, who has allegedly tried to settle with Hice on multiple occasions. In response to the network terminating Chris Cuomo for alleged sexual misconduct and for using CNN resources to aid his brother’s crisis team, Hice told Fox News Digital that the network protects predators.

“They’re a network rife with predators and perverts,” Hice said. “Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening.”

“This is who they are. They’re a predator-protecting machine, they slander and smear victims with impunity,” Hice added.

Hice claimed that he turned down multiple settlement offers from Lemon and that CNN has actively worked with the anchor’s legal team to “grind me down.”

“They’ve tried to grind me down, they’ve attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they’ve released confidential information about me in an attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are,” Hice said.

Report: Chris Cuomo Getting Ready to Sue CNN

CNN is bracing for a legal battle with fired host Chris Cuomo over his contract, sources said Monday — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo. […]

The deal is reportedly worth $6 million annually. But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said. “If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added. Another source said, “CNN has a standard morality clause in their contract that says if the employee does anything of disrepute, they can be immediately fired.”

its official: no one left at fox "news" with any integrity
I can't say there are "no" news organizations with any integrity at all, but... There are NO "news" organizations with any integrity at all...

its official: no one left at fox "news" with any integrity

Chris Wallace hasn't had any integrity in years, one of the anchors that have been sinking Fox over that time.

Is this post an actual defense of repeat sexual assaulting, child raping CNN? Chris Wallace is going to sinking CNN. The same CNN that even nonpolitical 75 year old Pat Sajak is dunking on?

Howard Stern on Chris Wallace Move: ‘Who the Hell Is Going to Pay for CNN+?’

He continued, “I gotta tell you. I said, who the {bleep}? People don’t watch CNN. Who the hell is going to pay for CNN+? Are they out of their mind? CNN+, I mean what is that? … Regular CNN isn’t enough?”

Stern added, “Chris Wallace is going to that. Good luck being seen on that thing. I mean, I like Chris Wallace, but I’m not paying a monthly service fee. … He was on Fox News for 18 years. I’m sure they’re pissed because they were pretty loyal to him. They probably weren’t coming up with the dough re mi.”

Stern concluded, “I mean, they probably offered him some good money. I don’t know, maybe he said to himself, they just had Jeffrey Toobin jerking off on a zoom meeting, and they didn’t really fire him, so that’s probably a good place to work. You can jerk off on your zoom and not get fired.”

Maybe a second thread wasn't needed after the extreme recent p3d0 news at Clinton News Network.

Sex Scandals, Sinking Ratings: CNN Imploding on Eve of Streaming Launch

CNN is betting big on its new digital streaming service CNN+ that will debut in early 2022, calling it the most important launch since Ted Turner introduced the cable network more than four decades ago. But a string of shocking internal scandals is threatening to steal the spotlight on the eve of the big reveal.

With ratings continuing to plummet to embarrassing levels, the Jeff Zucker-led network is facing what could be its biggest crisis in years. A looming merger of parent company WarnerMedia with Discovery only adds more uncertainty, with Discovery CEO David Zaslav set to run the combined media giant.

Two high-ranking CNN producers recently resigned following scandals that both involved pedophilia. Rick Saleeby, who was a senior producer for CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” is under criminal investigation following a Project Veritas investigation alleging Saleeby solicited sexually explicit photos of an underage girl.

John Griffin, who worked as a senior producer on Chris Cuomo’s show, was arrested this month on child sex trafficking charges. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which include allegations that he used Kik and Google Hangout to “persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive.”

Prosecutors claim that in one instance, Griffin arranged for a nine-year-old girl to travel from Nevada to his Vermont residence where she was “directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.”

The scandals come shortly after Cuomo himself departed CNN in disgrace after it was revealed that he used his position at the network to help his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), to fight sexual harassment accusations.

CNN’s PR nightmare comes as the network is preparing to launch CNN+, its subscription streaming service that is expected to debut during the first quarter of 2022. The service is CNN’s attempt to staunch the exodus of viewers who have either abandoned the network for its competitors or who have cut the cord and no longer have cable.

Just Democrats Democrating :lol:

CNN’s 4th Quarter Primetime Viewership Collapses 73% to Just 642K

CNN, a far-left propaganda outlet that promotes conspiracy theories and encourages political violence, lost 73 percent of its primetime viewers in the fourth quarter of 2021.

That’s not a typo… CNNLOL is down 73 percent!

TVNewser:

CNN saw more declines than its cable news counterparts. The network averaged 492,000 total viewers across the 24-hour day time period (total day) in Q4 ’21, which places it at No. 6 on basic cable. The 492,000 is -18% from what the network averaged in Q3 ’21 and -67% from the Q4 of ’20. CNN also averaged 642,000 total viewers in primetime, placing it at No. 16. The 642,000 average is -22% from Q3 ’21, and -73% from Q4 of ’20, which had been a phenomenal quarter for the network featuring a presidential election campaign. [emphasis added]
Compared to quarter four of last year, Fox News lost only 21 percent of its total day viewers and 37 percent of total primetime viewers.

MSNBC lost 53 percent of its total day viewers and 53 percent of its total primetime viewers.

You expect a decline of some kind. After all, during the 4th quarter of last year, there was a presidential election. But CNN’s collapse of 67 percent(!) of total day viewers and 73 percent(!) of primetime viewers is nothing short of, well, glorious.

Fake News!

WATCH: JOE ROGAN CALLS OUT CNN FOR FAKE NEWS AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH A SIDE BY SIDE VIDEO COMPARISON

Rogan.jpg

Joe Rogan is the most successful podcaster in the world. CNN is a failing news-based entertainment network jealous that Joe Rogan is prettier and more popular than Brian Stelter. The most "trusted" name in "news" lied about Joe Rogan taking horse dewormer on top of the other invalid truths they "reported" throughout 2021. Turns out, they didn't just lie. They edited the video to make Joe Rogan look sicker than he was.

SPOILER: Rogan was never that sick. He only had... you know.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYcLCESpFws

Can't embed Instagram here.

JUST IN: JEFF ZUCKER RESIGNS AT CNN AFTER NOT DISCLOSING CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIP

Zucker did not give the name of his colleague/paramour, but CNN’s Brian Stelter reports that it’s Allison Gollust, the chief marketing officer for CNN. Gollust will remain at CNN.

Female CNN staff furious Allison Gollust still has a job after Jeff Zucker affair

Female employees at CNN are furious that chief spokesperson Allison Gollust is keeping her job after lying about her affair with newly resigned CEO Jeff Zucker “for years,” sources told The Post.

“Why is she allowed to keep her job, when she was promoted while sleeping with the boss?” a CNN insider railed.

“CNN is supposed to be a transparent news network. How does she get away with lying about their affair for so long?”

I don't care about cnn but the fact that the boss got the "heave ho" instead of the women might actually be Progress

I don't care about cnn but the fact that the boss got the "heave ho" instead of the women might actually be Progress

The other women are angry because they believe she rocketed up the ranks due to sleeping with the boss. I don't know of that's the case or not, but that's what some are apparently saying.

The other women are angry because they believe she rocketed up the ranks due to sleeping with the boss. I don't know of that's the case or not, but that's what some are apparently saying.
I don't know anything about gollust or her situation, but behaving unprofessionally really is icky.
If and when others find out no one can ever take your qualifications seriously.

CNN just being being CNN.

CNN’s Camerota on Zucker Exit: ‘Feels Wrong’ Two Consenting Adults Can’t Have a Private Relationship

Camerota said, “I want to say something personal for a moment. I feel it deeply personally, but I think I speak for all of us and our colleagues. This is an incredible loss. It’s an incredible loss. Jeff is a remarkable person and an incredible leader. He has this uncanny ability to make, I think, every one of us feel special and valuable in our own way even though he is managing an international news organization of thousands of people. I just know he had this unique ability to make us feel special. I don’t think that comes around all the time. I think, again, it’s an incredible loss. I just think it’s so regrettable how it happened. If what you are reporting is true, these are two consenting adults who are both executives. That they can’t have a private relationship feels wrong on some level.”

Like the problem would ever be about 2 consenting adults having sex :rolleyes:

This is an "Opinion Piece". He's essentially a color commentator mocking CNN. Not much new, but he's having LOLz and taking victory laps.

Zucker did not give the name of his colleague/paramour, but CNN’s Brian Stelter reports that it’s Allison Gollust, the chief marketing officer for CNN. Gollust will remain at CNN.

CNN Executive Allison Gollust Resigns Following Investigation Into Jeff Zucker, Chris Cuomo Misconduct

CNN chief marketing officer Allison Gollust has resigned from the embattled network following a lengthy investigation into former president Jeff Zucker and former anchor Chris Cuomo.

In a memo to CNN employees from Jason Kilar on Tuesday, Allison Gollust’s departure from the network was announced due to her past affair with former network president Jeff Zucker, a violation of the company’s policies.

“We have the highest standards of journalistic integrity at CNN, and those rules must apply to everyone equally. Given the information provided to me in the investigation, I strongly believe we have taken the right actions and the right decisions have been made,” Kilar wrote to employees.

Back