This is why I don't watch the Olympics

Glaucus said:
What's the problem? You never played sports when you were a kid? Or are you just upset that it might give them an unfair advantage?

- Mike

You miss the whole conversation in this thread? In gymastics it gives an unfair advantage.

Glaucus said:
What's the problem? You never played sports when you were a kid? Or are you just upset that it might give them an unfair advantage?

- Mike

You miss the whole conversation in this thread? In gymastics it gives an unfair advantage.

Doh! That'll teach me to post before having my morning coffee. Or in today's case, morning tea.

Doh! That'll teach me to post before having my morning coffee. Or in today's case, morning tea.

Back