Trump agrees to meet Kim Jong Un :-o

DfdFsHVVQAAdTs_.jpg

DfdF_ClUwAAXZRT.jpg

Dennis Rodman has been vindicated. The Liberal Media mocked him, and Obama brushed him off when Dennis told him he had a message from Kim Jong Un for Obama. Dennis Rodman feared for his life. This isn't the full interview, it is commentary mixed with several clips including highlights from the Rodman interview.

If the Nobel Prize community weren't complete Globalist political hacks, maybe they should share the Peace Price between Trump and Rodman.

Last edited:
“The world will see a major change,” Kim said. “I would like to express my gratitude to President Trump to make this meeting happen.”

35194205_10161268403720354_3093304806006063104_n.jpg

35062741_10161268403730354_6267225555452559360_n.jpg

35070768_10161268403765354_1026432183708942336_n.jpg

This is turning into an old fashioned comedy-farce. Getting Bolton back in the band has also added an entirely predictable dash of apocalyptic hilarity:
Donald Trump's warning to Kim Jong-un: make a deal or suffer same fate as Gaddafi
Asked about ‘Libya model’, Trump says: ‘That model … was total decimation. That model would take place if we don’t make a deal’

Donald Trump has threatened Kim Jong-un with the same fate as Muammar Gaddafi if the North Korean leader “doesn’t make a deal” on his nuclear weapons programme.

The US president issued the threat at the White House when he was asked about the recent suggestion by his national security adviser, John Bolton, that the “Libyan model” be a template for dealing with North Korea at a summit between Trump and Kim planned for 12 June in Singapore.

The model Bolton was referring to was Gaddafi’s agreement in December 2003 to surrender his embryonic nuclear weapons programme, which included allowing his uranium centrifuges to be shipped out to the US.

But Trump appeared to be unaware of that agreement, and interpreted the “Libyan model” to mean the 2011 Nato intervention in Libya in support of an insurrection, which ultimately led to Gaddafi’s murder at the hands of rebels in Tripoli.

Once again, Trump is the smartest man in the room.

UPDATE: Parents of Otto Warmbier praise President Trump

8:05 a.m.

President Donald Trump says he sometimes "felt foolish" lobbing insults at North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. But he says without his harsh rhetoric, their summit may never have happened.

Trump is reflecting on his evolving rhetoric in an interview with Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity in Singapore.

Trump, who had threatened "fire and fury" and called Kim "Little Rocket Man," says: "I think without the rhetoric we wouldn't have been here."

He says that past administrations had what he called "a policy of silence" and didn't respond when rivals "said something very bad and very threatening and horrible."

Trump says, "That's not the answer."

He says of his rhetoric: "I hated to do it. Sometimes I felt foolish doing it. But we had no choice."

I wish US press was as balanced as South Korea press.

Washington Post takes a good stab at it. Kudos.

I doubt he's crazy, in the sense that he does not know what he's doing.
I doubt also very much that he has the final say in that country.
I even doubt the elite of the country has the final say in it's politics. I use to think it's just China's barking dog.

It's even more complex than that. He pretty much has control of his country, but under traditional dictatorial rule. China's barking dog? Maybe, but China may be tiring of the true threat that was approaching. What is certain, Trump's relationship with both China and North Korea is better than it has been for the US in many decades.

Propaganda video for the right reasons.

“The world will see a major change,” Kim said. “I would like to express my gratitude to President Trump to make this meeting happen.”

Trump: North Korea Starts Returning Remains of US Soldiers

President Donald Trump says North Korea has started returning the remains of US soldiers missing during the Korean War. Speaking with Fox News on the North Lawn of the White House, Trump defended his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying "they are already starting to produce the remains of these great soldiers."

Trump: North Korea Starts Returning Remains of US Soldiers

President Donald Trump says North Korea has started returning the remains of US soldiers missing during the Korean War. Speaking with Fox News on the North Lawn of the White House, Trump defended his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying "they are already starting to produce the remains of these great soldiers."

I still see lefties all over the place claiming Trump got nothing out of his meeting with Kim. They are so full of sh*t, their eyes are brown. This is a really big deal and signals the Korean War is officially going to end.

North Korea Returns Remains Of U.S. Troops, And It Matters

korean-war-medal-of-honor-recipient-SCREENSHOT.jpg

If they have any sense they will keep hold of them for now.
They need look no further than Gaddafi and Hussain to see what tends to happen when you try to appease the bully.
I hear ya!

Historic.

North and South Korea Agree to Joint Search for Korean War Remains

In a joint statement, officials from the two countries made a commitment to disarm the border village of Panmunjom by the end of October, beginning with the removal of landmines and some guard posts.

The jointly controlled security area would then be deemed safe for tourists and international observers, as well as for a careful search for the remains of soldiers killed in the Korean War.

Back