Vote for "The One"!

Speelgoedmannetje said:
there should be thought seriously about how to deal with this subject.

You're absolutely right and I was being a bit too flippant with my original comment.

Speelgoedmannetje said:

You're absolutely right and I was being a bit too flippant with my original comment.

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Well, you know I am too, and so are many with us. It's just because we don't know how to deal with it.

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Well, you know I am too, and so are many with us. It's just because we don't know how to deal with it.

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

Robert said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:

It's funny you should say:
metalman said:
"The One" with a halo,[/url]

You remember these images from the last few years?

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

It's been a big success for Rove to use religious imagery to promote his candidate, Dubya, and to keep him in the hearts and minds of "Chrishens".

It seems strange for McCain's team to now be attempting to smear their opponent with religious associations. Of course, there could be secret messages in there that only Chrishens can understand that mean "he's the Anti-Christ", but I can't detect the buzz words.

I think the real scare words they throw in are things like "Nancy Pelosi". Saying a bunch of inspiring things about a fellow and then saying "don't vote for him" ... I'm not sure see the psychology of what they are trying to do. Are they trying to associate "qualities of leadership" and "not voting for"? They give Obama lots of air time, say nice things about him and then hardly even mention McCain ... or maybe they are hoping that all the things said about Obama in the spot end up sticking to McCain because his name is mentioned last?

It's bent. I'd love to hear the theory behind that one.

metalman said:

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

It's been a big success for Rove to use religious imagery to promote his candidate, Dubya, and to keep him in the hearts and minds of "Chrishens".

It seems strange for McCain's team to now be attempting to smear their opponent with religious associations. Of course, there could be secret messages in there that only Chrishens can understand that mean "he's the Anti-Christ", but I can't detect the buzz words.

I think the real scare words they throw in are things like "Nancy Pelosi". Saying a bunch of inspiring things about a fellow and then saying "don't vote for him" ... I'm not sure see the psychology of what they are trying to do. Are they trying to associate "qualities of leadership" and "not voting for"? They give Obama lots of air time, say nice things about him and then hardly even mention McCain ... or maybe they are hoping that all the things said about Obama in the spot end up sticking to McCain because his name is mentioned last?

metalman said:

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

metalman said:

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

metalman said:

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

metalman said:

bush_halo3.jpg

bush-halo.jpg

bush_halo.jpg

BushHalo.jpg

Back