Watching the DNC

Was going to look bad having 54k empty seats on TV
So does that mean you're not of the opinion that the media is an extension of the DNC which would have made sure not to draw attention to the empty seats? They wouldn't make their bosses look bad now would they?

I doubt that they will move the site though. What would they do with all those folks they are bussing in from South Carolina? Bussing them in, and then not let them worship at the Obama Alter is bad form. Might lose him some votes.
I do wonder if they will make all those old folks produce a valid ID to get into the stadium though.

So does that mean you're not of the opinion that the media is an extension of the DNC which would have made sure not to draw attention to the empty seats? They wouldn't make their bosses look bad now would they?

NBC/MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS will keep the shots close and tight, and not pan the crowd

hundreds will look like hundreds of thousands

There are numerous examples of 'reporters" reading "their questions" right off the DNC talking points faxes
LOL

They kept tight shots and didn't cover the RNC protestors. Equal treatment is fair right?

NBC/MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS will keep the shots close and tight, and not pan the crowd

hundreds will look like hundreds of thousands

Like at the Romney rallies - and like the toppling of Saddam's statue in Firdos square.
Ron Paul drew serious crowds though - the news media solved that perceptual problem by staying away.

Ron Paul drew serious crowds though - the news media solved that perceptual problem by staying away.

Yup. Ron Paul is the only one who drew crowds, without busing or helicopter dropping them in.

"the Democratic Party voted to support the freedom to marry as an official plank in the party’s platform, its vision for America. The Democrats are now on record as the first major political party in U.S. history in favor of true and full equality for same-sex couples" Makes sense the party that fought to end discrimination against women, to end discrimination against minorities, to end discrimination against interracial couples, continues to fight to end discrimination. If true then {bleep} to the yeah!

Makes sense the party that fought to end discrimination against women, to end discrimination against minorities, to end discrimination against interracial couples, continues to fight to end discrimination.
Yup. That'll fix campaign finance, end the police state and the rampant criminality in finance that has crippled the world. But that's what politics is all about these days. Changing the things that make the smallest difference.

Makes sense the party that fought to end discrimination against women, to end discrimination against minorities, to end discrimination against interracial couples,

No offense, but the Minnesota public school system must be seriously lacking.

Tell your friends not to think out loud until they swallow.
Whisper things into my brain, your voice sounds so hollow.
I am not a leader of men since I prefer to follow.
Do you think I could have a drink since it's so hard to swallow.
Yeah, so hard to swallow.

Turn your television off and I will sing a song.
And if you suddenly have the urge, you can sing along.
I touch your hand, touch your face; I think the fruit is rotten.
Give me lessons on how to breathe 'cause I think I've forgotten.
Yeah, think I've forgotten.

Ooh, one day out to a cliff that overlooks the water.
I jumped in to save a girl; it was somebody's daughter.
And now the ring that's on my hand was given to me by her.
And to this day, we all sit around and dream of ways to get higher.
Yeah, to get much higher.

Ooh, tell your friends not to think out loud until they swallow.
Whisper things into my brain, your voice sounds so hollow. Yeah.
I am not a leader of men since I prefer to follow.
Do you think I could have a drink since it's so hard to swallow.
Yeah, so hard to swallow

uhm actually... you ARE RIGHT... dems used to be that party... after the 1961 act all of the douchebags went to the republican party....

Back