Wuhan nCoV19 Chaos & Stupidity

FANCY NANCY: Pelosi ‘Congratulates’ Dems, Schumer on Blocking $250B Small Business Relief Bill

80% of Restaurants Say They May Not Reopen — 11 Million Jobs on the Line — While Pelosi Sits at Home with Her Chocolates, Refuses to Approve More Loan Money

pelosi-struggles-ice-cream.jpg

Perhaps more callous than stupid:
2YevVEh.jpg

Good to hear from you, sir.
How's lockdown going 'round your way?

Well, the local Asian community is not playing nice with the lock down and so the police are basically having to station themselves permanently at local parks, at work I've gone from being a night porter in a hotel to effectively a night watchman, but I do at least still have a job, so there's that.

There is something kind of funny about being paid to watch films on my tablet whilst washing up the occasional few pots though.

We've not had (so far as I know) any instances where police are inspecting people's shopping etc or other egregious overstepping of their authority, however given the general piss poor performance of the force around here, I figure it's only a matter of time.

I'm going to be buying one of those gameboy-alike kits for my Raspberry Pi zero in a week or so, I have the SD card setup and ready, as well as a load of roms to throw on it once I've assembled it.

It'll be the first system of any description I've built in 15 years at this point (laptops ftw).

Hows things up in bandit country? :)

Hows things up in bandit country? :)

Still quite bandit-y. :p

Have to confess, I've been enjoying the time off. I'm still getting paid until June and have extremely limited duties so have been teaching myself some keyboards, making silly videos and playing more VR games.
Oh, and drinking far too much. :pint:

Certainly making the most of a bad situation.

Fake News Liberal Media is mostly just outright lazy these days, but the sheeple still parrot it.

Jimmy Kimmel’s non-apology for pushing FAKE NEWS about VP Pence shows partisanship rules MSM

A 40-second segment seen by millions showed Kimmel mocking Pence for delivering empty boxes of personal protective equipment into a Virginia nursing home. Democrat activists online – as well as in mainstream media outlets – were quick to denounce the VP for a publicity stunt in the times of pandemic.

There was just one tiny problem with the video: it was fake news.

Back