Yet more examples of the left's racism

Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney," and attached a photo of herself mugging it up in a Baywatch-style bathing suit—complete with ginormous life preserver!—in front of an American flag.

heretic!! blasphemer!!! flag opportunist!!! :D

Stacey Dash Defends Mitt Romney Endorsement Amid Twitter Backlash
Hang on - having some babe with big floats standing in front of old glory for political purposes doesn't demean the flag?

From the title to the article, the liberal media that supposedly doesn't exist is on full display. The twitter replies give real insight into everyday democrats.

I just read the title and the article and I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Explain how what you linked to demonstrate your claim.

southern white men... single handedly responsible for white guilt... are you fawkers for real!!!?

but....don't you know that Slavery Was A ‘Blessing In Disguise’ For ‘The Blacks’

there's no such thing as 'racism'
There's also Republican Loy Mauch again from Arkansas.
"If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?
The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity"

How about staying on topic?
Sure enough this was about racism. We can save two-faced stances and lying for another Republican thread.

In short - not all racists are Republican. Though I'd argue if you find a racist they are more likely to be Republican. Additionally that Republicans are close to a neo-racist agenda than the Democratic Party. And to cover this again yes prior to the 50s/60s Republicans were more accepting to minorities. In the 60s Republicans rejected equal rights and Nixon took on the Southern Strategy to move the then Democratic Racists (such as Strom) over to the Republicans.

And I think we can let the voters decide this. For we see the majority of women, the majority of Latinos, the majority of blacks voting for Democratic Presidents and candidates. Assuming Republican's agenda isn't neo-racist it appears it's love for minorities hasn't been an easy sell to minorities for decades.

Another sign of Republican divisiness is the existence of the Log Cabin Republicans. If such a pro-gay agenda was part of the Republican platform they wouldn't to exist as a minority, and mostly powerless, entity within the party. I think it's telling that the Log Cabin Republicans didn't endorse Romney at the RNC. The rest of the GOP don't think the gays and their thoughts towards more equality worth the stage time. Certainly the Log Cabin Republicans will endorse Romney prior to the election. But, at this point it's moot and a clear sign of the weakness of the Log Cabin and the lack of focus on equality for the RNC.

How about staying on topic?
How about explaining how there is a topic here. How does the site you linked relate to "the left's racism"? How does it relate to the "liberal media"? You are just putting words next to each other without any rational process here so I'd like you to explain what you are trying to say.

How about explaining how there is a topic here. How does the site you linked relate to "the left's racism"? How does it relate to the "liberal media"? You are just putting words next to each other without any rational process here so I'd like you to explain what you are trying to say.
it's a hissy fit :D

If I have to explaint to you why it is wrong to attack someone based on the color of their skin, you will never get it.

Wish I wasn't so busy these days. Yet another hilariously absurd thread that I don't have time to properly engage with. :oops:

It's a wind up. Got to be.

It's a wind up. Got to be.
who knows?

there ARE some people in america who think just MENTIONING race is "racist".
Which I find hysterical.

these same people have no trouble passing laws which will remove other people's civil rights...but ....."DON'T MENTION THE WAR!!!"

:D

article-2012389-0011A3A000000258-85_468x333.jpg

Back