Yet more examples of the left's racism

Yes, yes. We KNOW the story - red linked to an article on this at the top of the thread, but I'm not asking for more links to the same news, I'm asking for red to back up his claims that he made about the social and political inferences he made based on the story. I asked red:
Explain how what you linked to demonstrate your claim.
Just pointing to the story again does not help demonstrate his claim. Perhaps you better start over at the top of the thread and then you might see why your post here was ... unhelpful.

Yes, yes. We KNOW the story - red linked to an article on this at the top of the thread

Screen-Shot-2012-10-07-at-10.23.01-PM-620x389.png

I'm terribly sorry but I only speak and write English fluently. If English is not sufficiently intelligible to you to understand what I am asking then I will just have to forget about ever getting a response. I apologize if English is not your first language but I don't really know of a simpler way to put the question.

I'm terribly sorry but I only speak and write English fluently. If English is not sufficiently intelligible to you to understand what I am asking then I will just have to forget about ever getting a response. I apologize if English is not your first language but I don't really know of a simpler way to put the question.

English is not the problem, being pig headed is the problem.

Another Plant - Minnesota's own Michelle Bachmann
"...life for African Americans was better during the era of slavery:
“A child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.”"

Her friend is another Plant -Arkansas State Representative Republican Jon Hubbard who claimed slavery was a blessing in disguise.

@Red - I really wish we were making this shit up. We're not.

Back