Your neighbor may now be Big Brother

My neighbor is a NY State Trooper. So, ah.....

That only happens if it helps Obama's poll numbers.
If the next guy in the White House is a Republican (unless it's Ron Paul) then he or she will exercise the power of assassination too. If they start firing off missiles at OWS protesters and liberals you'll probably be cheering for that, right?

If the next guy in the White House is a Republican (unless it's Ron Paul) then he or she will exercise the power of assassination too. If they start firing off missiles at OWS protesters and liberals you'll probably be cheering for that, right?

Come on Fluffy, we don't want OWS protestors to die. We just want them to get a job;)

Funny you post that, but many of the OWS people are sick and tired of those drummers as well. I'm pretty sure I would be too. As for your video, well, that's just a song that happens to fit in with drumming, doesn't mean that's what OWS is all about. I know the trench lines are dug in deep here at whyzzat, but come on, did you really think that was gonna convince me?

Funny you post that, but many of the OWS people are sick and tired of those drummers as well. I'm pretty sure I would be too. As for your video, well, that's just a song that happens to fit in with drumming, doesn't mean that's what OWS is all about. I know the trench lines are dug in deep here at whyzzat, but come on, did you really think that was gonna convince me?

the video was just for the laughs

But seriously, a lot of these OWS people complaining about their inability to find work... It's not clear to me that they'd be employable in any job that doesn't require using the phrase "would you like fries with your order?"

wall.jpg

Can't find a job in cosmetology? ... because of Wall Street!?!

But seriously, a lot of these OWS people complaining about their inability to find work... It's not clear to me that they'd be employable in any job that doesn't require using the phrase "would you like fries with your order?

Looking like that, I doubt he/she could get a McJob flipping burgers. At least someone could tell him/her right to her face why he/she is unemployable. There are many black youths who are unemployable due to gold teeth, corn rows, tattoos all over their face, neck and arms, saggy pants and inability to communicate in English. We have created a P.C. society that to tell these kids this fact makes you a racist

My mother works as a job coach. She often mentions people like this, that they just don't get it. I also know someone that age that got hired at McDonalds and fired in the same day when they say the tattoo on her wrist.

There's a store around here called Home Outfitters that sells stuff for your home. Cooking stuff, cleaning stuff, beddings, etc. Anyway, it's stuff of fairly good quality and it's not cheap. I remember when I first bought my house I went there almost every day. One of the girls that worked there was a full on punk, with pink spiked hair, plus piercings (can't remember if she had tats). I thought it was kinda funny because the typical customers were older people and here was this young little punk serving them. Fact is, she was one of the better, harder working employees there.

Punks certainly look different, and definitely have some very different ideas about things, but I do admire their DIY attitude. I think judging people on appearance is shallow.

@Glaucus
Her getting a job would be the exception, not the rule. Fair or not, how you dress and carry yourself is usually a major factor in the ability to be employed.

But seriously, a lot of these OWS people complaining about their inability to find work...

I see just the normal shallowness going on here - pick an oddball and then laugh - and by association deride a movement. The fact is that 20% of Americans are either out of work or mostly out of work. That's a serious problem and laughing at people who dress funny doesn't address the real issue.

Back