Do you support the Death penalty?

Do you support the use of the Death Penalty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
What gives one human being the right to end another human being's life?
---------------

Heck Wilse, that one's easy. It's the right of self preservation.
BS.
You already cought the bastard, so it's plain murder to kill him, not so called 'self defence'
The system should never do such a thing, not for the purpose to please the bastard, but just for the reason the system not becoming alike the bastard it condemns. The system gets an ability too much and the crowd can use it to murder ppl because they want to protect themselves a bit to much.
Sharia anyone?
I think he meant "in self defense" which is a direct answer to the question, but not addressing the death penalty itself.

Wayne

Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
You already cought the bastard, so it's plain murder to kill him, not so called 'self defence'
The system should never do such a thing, not for the purpose to please the bastard, but just for the reason the system not becoming alike the bastard it condemns. The system gets an ability too much and the crowd can use it to murder ppl because they want to protect themselves a bit to much.
Sharia anyone?
I think he meant "in self defense" which is a direct answer to the question, but not addressing the death penalty itself.

Wayne

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne
Hm, no, considering the given context written by him, I read it otherwise.

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne

Wayne said:
Speelgoedmannetje said:
Fade said:
@ Wilse
---------------

BS.
Sharia anyone?

Wayne

@ Wayne
"I think he meant "in self defense" which is a direct answer to the question, but not addressing the death penalty itself."
------------------------

Actually Wayne, I did mean it as an act of self preservation for the public.

Given that someone like the Governor of Illinois can commute the death sentence for everybody on death row in one fell swoop, then another more liberal governor could also change those life sentences to 20 years, thus releasing them on the public again. Think Willy Horton a hundred times over.

@ Wayne
"I think he meant "in self defense" which is a direct answer to the question, but not addressing the death penalty itself."
------------------------

Given that someone like the Governor of Illinois can commute the death sentence for everybody on death row in one fell swoop, then another more liberal governor could also change those life sentences to 20 years, thus releasing them on the public again. Think Willy Horton a hundred times over.

@ Wayne
------------------------

@ Wayne
------------------------

@ Wayne
------------------------

@ Wayne
------------------------

Fade said:
Think Willy Horton a hundred times over.
On the other side of the coin, some should never be put to death. There are those, specifically thinking of Charles Manson, that would become martyrs and the origins of even larger cults if they were executed.

Wayne

Fade said:
On the other side of the coin, some should never be put to death. There are those, specifically thinking of Charles Manson, that would become martyrs and the origins of even larger cults if they were executed.

Wayne

Fade said:

Wayne

Fade said:

Wayne

Fade said:

Wayne

Fade said:

Wayne

Back